Cat C.
I was looking for a more natural toothpaste, and I found this. I picked it up at my local tjmaxx in the flavor fresh mint. I like the fact that there is no fluoride or parabens. I've tried other commercial toothpastes for sensitive teeth and they didn't seem to do much for me at all.. my teeth actually felt more sensitive. Not with this though. My teeth feel stronger and healthier. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because the texture bothers me.. it's a little chalky..but what do you expect when the first ingredient is fine chalk? Over all I'd purchase it again.