Auromere Ayurvedic Licorice Toothpaste

by Auromere

• 24 Special Herbal Extracts for Optimum Care of Teeth & Gums Concentrated
  • Lasts 3 Times Longer
  • Total Protection Ayurvedic Formula
  • Includes the "Toothbrush Trees" Neem & Peelu.
  • Super Tooth Whitener.
  • Effective Gum Care.
  • Helps Deter Plaque & Tartar.
  • Recommended for Sensitive Teeth.
  • No Artificial Preservatives or Parabens.
  • Fluoride-free. Cruelty-free.
  • No Saccharin or Refined Sweeteners. Gluten-free.

Ingredients: Fine Chalk (a gentle cleanser), Glycerine (from vegetable oil), Water, Herbal extract blend: [Peelu (Salvadora persica), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Indian Licorice root, Pomegranate rind, Common Jujube, Rose Apple, Clove, Persian Walnut, Barleria prionitis bark (Vajradanti), Indian Almond, Bedda nut, Asian Holly Oak, Prickly Ash, Zanthoxylum alatum, Sappan wood, Catechu, Bengal Madder, Acacia arabica bark (Babul), Sarsaparilla, Cinnamon, Medlar bark, Mayweed, Bishop's weed (flower extract)], Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (from Indian coconut oil), Carageenan (from seaweed), Cellulose (plant) gum, Clove oil, Peppermint oil, Spearmint oil, Eucalyptus oil, Menthol, Thymol, Anethol, Geranium extract, Potassium Sorbate (Potassium salt), p Thymol (from Thyme oil).

Does this help to whiten any teeth and does it leave a weird aftertaste? For example if you brush your teeth and then go drink orange juice and you get that awful taste.
Is this mainly an online product or have any of you had luck finding it at drugstores?
Start your review of Auromere Ayurvedic Licorice Toothpaste!
Yinanyela M.
West Chester, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Auromere Ayurvedic Licorice Toothpaste uploaded by Yinanyela M.
I got this sample toothpaste from a sampler program and Iam in love with this toothpaste because smell good, it has a good flavor, clean amazing and has fresh mint, keep my teeth so clean and fresh. And very good for whitening and cavity protection.
Mayra V.
Oklahoma City
Auromere Ayurvedic Licorice Toothpaste uploaded by Mayra V.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this toothpaste. It is licorice flavored but as a person who doesn't like licorice I got used to the taste. You can get it different flavors. Keeps my teeth clean and helps and prevents cavities. Plus it has neem powder. It's fluoride free, non GMO, no color dyes, bleaches, no parabens, gluten free, no artificial sweeteners, cruelty free and vegan.
Amber S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Auromere Ayurvedic Licorice Toothpaste uploaded by Amber S.
I received these products from Auroemere to try out and I liked the tooth paste ! I think it’s nice how it’s made from natural ingredients 🌱, I liked the texture, it was nice , and it had a minty taste !
V P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Cavities gone! Gums healing! Sensitivity? Not slowing me down anymore! Even my fluoride pushing dentist is impressed! The licorice seems to work best. It did take a little time adjusting to the flavor. But it's totally worth it. I can't stand conventional tooth paste now. Only Auromere for me!
Samantha S.
Mesa , AZ
Auromere Ayurvedic Licorice Toothpaste uploaded by Samantha S.
Wow I got this toothpaste to help with my gums issue and it leaves my mouth feeling amazing clean and my teeth extra smooth I absolutely recommend to anyone wanting a no film left brush session for their teeth also makes my breathe smell fresh longer then regular toothpaste :)
Lori C.
Best toothpaste ever! I found the Fresh Mint flavor at my local TJ Maxx & now I'm hooked! My sensitivity is gone & my teeth feel cleaner after brushing with this toothpaste. I was thrown off by the tan color the first time I tried it but the taste is just like main stream toothpastes! Even took a travel size on vacation with me!!
Katia P.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,102 reviews
I recieved this product from a sampler box a couple months back. not a fan of this, I didn't think it was minty enough, which made me feel that my mouth was not as clean. It also felt a little gritty. I will not purchase this if I ever see it in the stores.
Katelyn C.
I've tried this toothpaste in both fresh mint and licorice flavors. While this natural toothpaste doesn't have that fake "minty" flavor, it does make my mouth feel clean after using it, without the worry of chemicals. I would definitely buy this again.
Janine L.
Ferndale, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
I love this toothpaste! I use to use Earthpaste for years then I discovered this and love it more. I use the fresh mint flavored one. It has a ton of good ingredients in it. My teeth feel super clean every time I brush. You don't need to add water to It I just brush and go.
Leah L.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My number toothpaste. This stuff is awesome. Cleans, whitens and heals my teeth. The taste is very herbal which I love. Repeat user.