Auromere Ayurvedic Licorice Toothpaste uploaded by Jessica R.Auromere Ayurvedic Licorice Toothpaste uploaded by Jessica R.

BY AUROMERE

• 24 Special Herbal Extracts for Optimum Care of Teeth & Gums Concentrated
  • Lasts 3 Times Longer
  • Total Protection Ayurvedic Formula
  • Includes the "Toothbrush Trees" Neem & Peelu.
  • Super Tooth Whitener.
  • Effective Gum Care.
  • Helps Deter Plaque & Tartar.
  • Recommended for Sensitive Teeth.
  • No Artificial Preservatives or Parabens.
  • Fluoride-free. Cruelty-free.
  • No Saccharin or Refined Sweeteners. Gluten-free.

Ingredients: Fine Chalk (a gentle cleanser), Glycerine (from vegetable oil), Water, Herbal extract blend: [Peelu (Salvadora persica), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Indian Licorice root, Pomegranate rind, Common Jujube, Rose Apple, Clove, Persian Walnut, Barleria prionitis bark (Vajradanti), Indian Almond, Bedda nut, Asian Holly Oak, Prickly Ash, Zanthoxylum alatum, Sappan wood, Catechu, Bengal Madder, Acacia arabica bark (Babul), Sarsaparilla, Cinnamon, Medlar bark, Mayweed, Bishop's weed (flower extract)], Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (from Indian coconut oil), Carageenan (from seaweed), Cellulose (plant) gum, Clove oil, Peppermint oil, Spearmint oil, Eucalyptus oil, Menthol, Thymol, Anethol, Geranium extract, Potassium Sorbate (Potassium salt), p Thymol (from Thyme oil).

• Is this mainly an online product or have any of you had luck find...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lori C.
Lori C.
Best toothpaste ever! I found the Fresh Mint flavor at my local TJ Maxx & now I'm hooked! My sensitivity is gone & my teeth feel cleaner after brushing with this toothpaste. I was thrown off by the tan color the first time I tried it but the taste is just like main stream toothpastes! Even took a travel size on vacation with me!!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
I've tried this toothpaste in both fresh mint and licorice flavors. While this natural toothpaste doesn't have that fake "minty" flavor, it does make my mouth feel clean after using it, without the worry of chemicals. I would definitely buy this again.
Cat C.
Cat C.
I was looking for a more natural toothpaste, and I found this. I picked it up at my local tjmaxx in the flavor fresh mint. I like the fact that there is no fluoride or parabens. I've tried other commercial toothpastes for sensitive teeth and they didn't seem to do much for me at all.. my teeth actually felt more sensitive. Not with this though. My teeth feel stronger and healthier. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because the texture bothers me.. it's a little chalky..but what do you expect when the first ingredient is fine chalk? Over all I'd purchase it again.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
So far I like this stuff a lot my teeth feel really clean and it seems to be helping with the ulcers I get. The only reason I haven't given it five stars is because it's hard to find, you have to get it online or you just randomly stumble on it and then never see it at that store again. I'm also not sure if it's good or bad that it's lacking fluoride will have to see what my dentist says.
V L.
V L.
Cavities gone! Gums healing! Sensitivity? Not slowing me down anymore! Even my fluoride pushing dentist is impressed! The licorice seems to work best. It did take a little time adjusting to the flavor. But it's totally worth it. I can't stand conventional tooth paste now. Only Auromere for me!
Kati M.
Kati M.
I have never liked the flavor of licorice, but this is a good brand to try. It doesn't feel gritty at all..
Holly D.
Holly D.
Newark, DE
An excellent traditional toothpaste replacement. This product keeps my teeth very clean and healthy. It comes in neem and Peelu, Liquorice, and mint flavors. I honestly enjoy all three.
DeAnna D.
DeAnna D.
I am a big fan of Neem toothpaste. It cleans well and has improved my gum health. I feel like it doesn't foam as much as a "regular" toothpaste (i.e. crest) and doesn't sting my tongue, you'll notice the difference if you use neem for a while and then use your old toothpaste. I like it so much that I have gotten a few people to give it a try and they really like it too.
Martin S.
Martin S.
Chelsea, AL
Is this mainly an online product or have any of you had luck finding it at drugstores?