BY AUROMERE

Auromere Ayurvedic Homeopathic Herbal Toothpaste, 4.16 Ounce -- 12 per case. Herbal Toothpaste is a mint-free and fluoride-free Ayurvedic formula with natural tooth whitening, astringent, and invigorating properties that help maintain optimal dental... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jourdan P.
If you are looking for a natural toothpaste, this is it! I trust ayurvedic formulas for the most part. It's fluoride free and keeps teeth and gums healthy. It makes our breath fresh. The flavor is kind of earthy with a hint of licorice. It's not overly sweet. I don't think it's sulfate free, but they are naturally derived. The non foaming version is sulfate free. My mouth feels healthier while using this so I recommend it to anyone trying to stay away from fluoride.
Amy S.
Staff
I have been using this toothpaste for 1 month now and my teeth are whiter, I have bad breath less often and don't have teeth sensitivity. I am really impressed with this toothpaste and excited that I finally found an effective, fluoride-free, natural toothpaste. My only question is what makes this toothpaste homeopathic?
How is the taste with this toothpaste? I have been interested in trying it but I'm worried it may leave a weird aftertaste.
Ruheyyah S.