BY AUROMERE

Rose increases love, compassion & devotion, gives a sense of security and spiritual attunement, promotes sleep, reduces anger, calms strife and instills a feeling of peace, happiness and confidence, helpful during menopause and for fluctuating female hormones. Slightly increases Vata and Kapha and lowers Pitta. Each stick is rolled by hand and packaged in 100% handmade, recycled paper. see more...

marilid m.
I love using this when I'm stressed out. They just make me relax and get my head straight with this beautiful scent
Andreessa S.
Rio de janeiro,Vila isabel, Brasil
Adoreeei compre voces naovao se arrepende juro , e demais muito bom , quem inventou o produto estar de parabens , adoro opinar po aki ou sabe como e algum produto ates de eu ir compra , precisamos de mais aplicativos assim que noix ajude , e que seja rapido e pratico . Obrigado.
Brianna J.
Boothwyn , Pa
Love this scent. I use it when I'm stressed out. It calms me down and gives me some alone time to get my head straight highly recommend
Gennae J.
Clinton, MS
What is this object? Looks cool