Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralEar CareAuro
Auro-Dri Earache Relief Ear Drops - 1 fl oz

Auro-Dri Earache Relief Ear Drops - 1 fl oz

by Auro

#3 in Ear Drops

When earaches strike, Auro Earache Relief Ear Drops provides temporary relief of pain, discomfort, and irritability. These homeopathic ear drops are safe for both children and adults. 1. Calms and Soothes 2. Long Lasting Relief 3. Safe for daily use 4. For children over 6 months

Does this work for swimmers ear also?
Start your review of Auro-Dri Earache Relief Ear Drops - 1 fl oz!
Windin S.
Melbourne, FL
This hurt my ears more after using this product. It made them more itchy and dry
Ashley L.
Frankfort, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Love this I get swimmers ear a lot and this seems to be the only over the counter medicine that works for my ears.
Julia V.
I always get ear aches and these are really good at soothing them quickly!!
I always get ear aches and these are really good at soothing them quickly!!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
I would say that these [product:auro-dri-earache-relief-ear-drops---1-fl-oz] definitely met my expectations. I use it on myself and my 6 year old since we tend to get earache in the cold/flu season and both of us feel immediate relief. I would definitely recommend this product to parents.
Judit D.
Burnaby, BC
This drops work great. I'm prone to ear ache and I always have one of these at home. whenever I feel some earache I reach for it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...