BY AURO

When earaches strike, Auro Earache Relief Ear Drops provides temporary relief of pain, discomfort, and irritability. These homeopathic ear drops are safe for both children and adults. 1. Calms and Soothes 2. Long Lasting Relief 3. Safe for daily use 4. For children over 6 months see more...

Patty T.
Winterville, GA
I would say that these [product:auro-dri-earache-relief-ear-drops---1-fl-oz] definitely met my expectations. I use it on myself and my 6 year old since we tend to get earache in the cold/flu season and both of us feel immediate relief. I would definitely recommend this product to parents.
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this I get swimmers ear a lot and this seems to be the only over the counter medicine that works for my ears.
Windin S.
Melbourne, FL
This hurt my ears more after using this product. It made them more itchy and dry
Julia V.
I always get ear aches and these are really good at soothing them quickly!!
Judit D.
New Westminster , BC
This drops work great. I'm prone to ear ache and I always have one of these at home. whenever I feel some earache I reach for it
Rachel E.
Whitestone, NY
Does this work for swimmers ear also?