Auric Blends Oil Auric Blends Perfume Oil, 0.33 oz - Tropical Rain

Imported from around the world and custom blended to ensure the highest quality, Auric Blends Perfume Oils are beyond compare. These individual bottles feature removable roll-on applicator for easy perfume application. Mix or match your favorite scents...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Auric Blends Oil Auric Blends Perfume Oil, 0.33 oz - Tropical Rain!
5 months agoFletcher, NC
Auric Blends has close to 40 roll-on oil perfume scents to choose from.  Tropical Rain is in my top 3 along with Mystic Blend and Egyptian Goddess.  These all have woody and floral notes but are very subtle.  I can roll this oil scent up the inside of both forearms and go to work without raising any complaints from any coworkers about them being overpowering.    The Auric Blends website describes Tropical Rain as having notes of musk, blonde woods (Cashmeran), lily, heliotrope, white muguet (lily of the valley), and leafy green notes.  I do smell the wood and floral notes and maybe some musk when I smell the bottle and initially after I roll it on my arms.  After a while it starts to smell very clean and "fresh" - even "crisp" if that makes sense.  To me, it starts to smell like fresh laundry.  It's very pleasant and makes a great "work day" type of scent.
5 months agoBinghamton, NY
Love is my signature scent. It smells so good. My husband goes crazy over it every time I wear it! The only negative is that sometimes it gets on my clothes and leaves oil marks.
5 months agounited States
I love going to Crystal Earth rock shop in Lombard IL: they have many amazing and beautiful finds that range from Crystal's, incense, candles and natural perfume oils.
5 months agoDoral, FL
Simple packaging but this perfume oil is very good. They have a good amount of fragrance options. The acent lasta a long time and activates on pulse points so it is constant throughout the day. Awesome product. Good price and a little gors a long way.