Auric Blends Egyptian Goddess Roll-On Perfume

by Auric Blends

Pray for Peace Egyptian Goddess, Auric Blends top selling perfume fragrance, is a sensual blend of musk and soft powdery florals. Its seductive aroma has captivated men and women, resulting in tales of love and passion, weaving a tapestry of mystery and intrigue. Enter into the fantasy and experience the mystery for yourself. Worn by millions worldwide. No animal byproducts or vegetable glycerins.

What does this fragrance smell like?
What does this smell like? I typically steer away from florals...
How strong is the scent actually?
Start your review of Auric Blends Egyptian Goddess Roll-On Perfume!
Product Highlights
This product smells really good.in reviews
Constance S.
Erie
I have been wearing Egyptian goddess for a lot of years but recently the scent is not as strong and definitely does not last as long. not very happy about that
Katrina K.
Belleville
This is my every day and night perfume oil. I've worn this for over 15 years daily. Its my favorite smell in the whole world. Its so sexy smelling, slightly musky and floral all at once. It has something extra about its smell though. Honestly I'm going to continue to wear this til I die. And yes I do layer this with other roll on or spray perfumes when I fell like it. It blends well with the kinds of perfumes I wear. Plus I've smelled this on many other people and its totally different on everyone. It melts into your skin and creates something magical with your own personal smell and hormones. I can't rave enough about this. I swear. Lol DIVINE!
La L.
Essex
My little secret. A long time ago, I had an ex-boyfriend introduce me to this scent. I immediately fell in love. It works beautifully with my chemistry smelling both sexy, floral, musky, clean, feminine & sophisticated. I buy the large sized oil and transfer it to my rollerball. I don't leave home without it. The longevity is fantastic, as I can smell it on my skin & clothes days later. I love this fragrance so much, I would be devastated if they discontinued it. NOTHING else smells like it. Nothing. And I've sniffed around. Sure I try other perfumes from time to time, but I always come back to Egyptian Goddess. I often don't tell people what I wear, because this is my Signature Scent, and the last thing I want is for it to become "trendy". Not many people are aware of this scent, and it's always great to catch it on another person and nod knowingly, because they are in on the secret. That has happened maybe twice in my lifetime. If it helps, my other favorite fragrances have been: Vanilla Fields, Clinique Happy, Ralph by Ralph Lauren, Daisy by Marc Jacobs, J'adore by Chirstian Dior,and In the Stars by Bath & Body Works.
lacy B.
Newcastle, ME
This stuff is amazing a little goes a long way. and whenever you want to smell really good all day long this is for you. and it is all natural oils so it is even good for you
Jordan J.
This product gave me a horrible rash. Actually found out that it's 100% chemical based. Many people buy their products thinking they are natural or safe but they're absolutely not.. Try asking them for an ingredients list.. Shame on this company for eluding to being all natural.
Adriana K.
Milford, MA
How to describe this scent? Passion and heaven, a warm blanket and being comforted by notes of musk and soft floral notes. It's just so delicate and lingers so sweetly! I put it on my pulse points and it lasts well . The roll on is nice to travel with and keep on hand.
Heather R.
Ledyard, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my very Favorite scent I just love love the way it smells! Sometimes I think the scent has gone away, because I can’t smell anymore but so many people say omg u smell so good I know it is their all day. I’m trying to think how do I describe the scent I guess it’s a clean musky sweet kinda scent with maybe a Gardenia . It just smells amazing try it no one ever said they do not like scent and my friends would tell me what they do say my best friend says her husband can always tell when I have been there because smells like Egyptian Goddess ! Oh I should mention not every Egyptian Goddess smells the same Auric is the best.
Bridget P.
I LOVE THIS PERFUME. Oh god, the story behind it. Long story short, I met this woman, and I was doing laundry with her and she smelt AMAZING. I had to ask, "what perfume is that?" she answered, saying she had passed by a lady in a store who was wearing it and loved it so much. Now that woman isn't in my life anymore (not like, romantically lmao), so after she left I was devastated. I cried for hours. But, I finally got online and bought it. I keep it with me everywhere I go. I love, love love this scent. The price is nice for the amount, too.
Emmery L.
Vacaville, CA
I love this perfume. Smells unbelievably good. My boyfriend absolutely loves it
I love this perfume. Smells unbelievably good. My boyfriend absolutely loves it
Iman A.
Osseo, MN
This smells like heaven I love this scent it smells amazing and you can travel with it's a quick way to smell fresh and beautiful
Ask a question to the Influenster community...