Auric Blends Egyptian Goddess Roll-On Perfume uploaded by Stephanie B.Auric Blends Egyptian Goddess Roll-On Perfume uploaded by Sarah L.Auric Blends Egyptian Goddess Roll-On Perfume uploaded by Meredith W.

BY AURIC BLENDS

Pray for Peace Egyptian Goddess, Auric Blends top selling perfume fragrance, is a sensual blend of musk and soft powdery florals. Its seductive aroma has captivated men and women, resulting in tales of love and passion, weaving a tapestry of mystery and intrigue. Enter into the fantasy and experience the mystery for yourself. Worn by millions worldwide. No animal byproducts or vegetable glycerins. see more...

• "This product smells really good." in 1 review
Carolyn G.
Easy to travel with, this roll on perfume oil in Egyptian Goddess scent is, by far, one of the best of the best as far as roll on scents go. It's not an overwhelming fragrance, but still clean and sexy. The only reason I gave it 4 stars rather than 5 is that I di wish the scent lasted longer.
Julie O.
North Berwick, ME
I really under this little beauty at a natural food store. It drew me in, and the next time I was at the store I purchased it. The fragrance lasts all day, and is a mature scent (nothing fruity or ditsy about it). Top notes of amber and base notes of musk and vanilla.

The bottle lasts over a year for me, with everyday use!

Pros:
Lasts a long time
Fragrance lasts all day (or more if you don't shower every day)
Fragrance is alluring (seriously, people will ask what you are wearing and where you got it)

Cons:
Hard to find and usually can only be found online
Alona Y.
Portland, OR
This has been my staple scent for over a decade... I LOVE this scent. It never fails to make me feel beautiful, sexy and like a goddess! I get stopped by women more often when I'm wearing this perfume than any other - women of all ages. I like to switch it up sometimes but I will always, always have this on hand.
Rose L.
I adore these roll on perfumes from this company. And this particular scent...Egyptian Goddess is my favorite of this brand. It's got long lasting scent power. As it's an oil, there is no alcohol that dilutes the scent throughout the day. The scent is sensual and there is an extra feeling of being a goddess when one wears this!
Reanna P.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite scent and it lasts for so long. I have this brand's roll-on in different scents and they all actually stay on my skin. Whenever I see these at stores I always purchase one.
Summer S.
Athens, AL
The best kept secret of women's fragrance! It IS a unisex fragrance however, the name has a tendency to attract more women than men. I tried some from a tester & for the rest of the day I would find myself wondering what smelled so good…it was me!! I went back first thing the next day to make sure this fragrance remains in my life!
lacy b.
Newcastle, ME
This stuff is amazing a little goes a long way. and whenever you want to smell really good all day long this is for you. and it is all natural oils so it is even good for you
Stephanie B.
I was trying to find this but the natural foods store didn't have it so I settled for this one. Smells just as good I have to order the other one online.
Shannon R.
Lexington, SC
I have yet to find anything that smells better than this. People ask me what I'm wearing at least 3x a week. Worth the price a little goes a long way
Cali B.
O Fallon, MO
I bought this to use and I want to tell the world about it. This unisex roll on smells so good. The design on the package is beautiful as well.
Rajnandini D.
How is it?
Leslie M.
Portsmouth, Oh
Does anyone use this product and what do you think ?
Stormy D.
York, PA
Where can you find these, what stores?
Rozalynne O.
Johnston, SC
How would you describe the scent? I don't like floral.
Geraldine N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Any issues with sensitive skin?