BY AURIC BLENDS

Egyptian Goddess, Auric Blends top selling perfume fragrance, is a sensual blend of musk and soft powdery florals. Its seductive aroma has captivated men and women, resulting in tales of love and passion, weaving a tapestry of mystery and intrigue. Enter into the fantasy and experience the mystery for yourself. Worn by millions worldwide. No animal byproducts or vegetable glycerins With over 5 times the volume of our classic 1/3 ounce bottle, you get an amazing value from this selection. see more...

Carolyn G.
I use the smaller roller ball version, but I suppose no matter the size or packaging, this stuff smells amazing. Not overly pricey, but its certainly not something you'll find in TJ Maxx either. If you like soft muskier scents, then you'll love this perfume oil.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I love this stuff!! it smells so amazing..it was what i always wore before..my daughter dumped my whole bottle all over the floor!! i haven't bought anymore..but the price you can buy this at which i think on Amazon is around $25 seems like a lot but i had this bottle for a few years and hadn't even used 1/4 of it!! it lasts forever and you don't need very much when you put it on!!
Shannon R.
Lexington, SC
This is the softest most beautiful smell I have ever come across. It lasts long bc it's an oil and I get so many compliments on it. One $25 bottle will last for over 6 months. I also have the rollerball for my purse. Nothing comes close to this.
Samm R.
Fouke, AR
I do NOT like the smell. The purfume is fine and sadly lasts quite a while. But it does not smell good to me. I would definitely smell it before buying it!
Miranda M.
Providence, RI
Love the bottle the brand the smell the shape of the bottle I love everything about it I totally would buy it again
Charlie B.
Basingstoke
I love the name. The packaging the smell everything about this product is amazing! The shape is nice as well as a lot of people (in my opinion) would like the smell of this. Its recommended by me and i would by it again.
Ingrid S.
The packaging the smell everything about this product is amazing! But the duration was short however.
Liana P.
East Setauket, NY
How long does the scent last?
Dakota M.
Tazewell, TN
Where can I find this?
Dakota M.
Tazewell, TN
Where can I find this?
Miranda M.
Providence, RI
How long does the scent last? And is it very strong? (Aka I would only need 1 or 2 spritz for it to last all day long?)
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
Where to could u get this and how dose it smell is it strong or weak?smell is it sweet ?