Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Cell Repair Night Oil

A rich, skin-rehabilitative treatment, Aurelia Probiotic Skincare's Cell Repair Night Oil works in synergy with skin's own overnight repair processes - accelerating cellular regeneration with a powerful blend of 100% pure BioOrganic plant and flower essences. A silky, delicately scented elixir, this replenishing oil is almost instantly absorbed - infusing skin with precious moisture and a cocktail of conditioning nutrients - so that you wake up looking dewy-skinned and radiant. With Kalahari oil (a source of skin-essential fatty acids), alongside Mongongo oil and Kigelia to restructure, regenerate, firm and tone, this instantly quenches skin's thirst whilst fortifying its protective barrier to keep the 'good stuff' in, and 'bad stuff' (such as ageing free radicals and pollutants) out. The perfect follow up to Aurelia Probiotic Skincare's Revitalise & Glow Serum.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Cell Repair Night Oil!
Amanda D.
Baltimore, MD
Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Cell Repair Night Oil uploaded by Amanda D.
I love this I put it on every night and it smells so good, the ingredients really drew me in too this is something I would get again
Vicky C.
San Jose, CA
This oil is amazing. It soaks right into the skin and leaves it soft and hydrated. The scent is primarily neroli which is very calming and smells wonderful. I wasn't expecting too much from this oil but I am presently surprised. Only 2 drops is needed for the entire face so a bottle will last a long time. No breakouts either, just soft and hydrated skin.
Kjersti O.
Received this oil as a reward from barneys for spending so much & am pleasantly surprised!
Sofia S.
I really enjoyed this night oil. Smells incredible and it was amazing for my dry skin.
A R.
AMAZING!!! Rejuvenating, skin plumping, minimised pores and kind to sensitive acne prone skin. This night oil is my preferred go to product. A little goes a long way and really absorbs into the skin quickly leaving no residue. Your skin will literally be softer than a babies bottom and the SMELL is simply blooming gorgeous! I use a couple of times a week and was my first Aurelia product I ever used and now a stable in my beauty routine. I literally look forward to putting this on my face. The price tag is a little eye watering but gosh your worth it. Love this brand a lot.
Elina G.
Claymont, DE
Love love love this! Worth the splurge! It smells divine! And it does miracles to your skin! I have quite dry skin at winter and that causes a lot of breakouts, but using this oil prevents it! And it leaves my skin feeling firmed and moisturised. Love it!
MRS A.
Wow! I know this little bottle doesn’t come cheap but I was lucky enough to acquire it in my Liberty Advent Calendar. This product is honestly superb! What an absolute treat for your skin before bedtime. It is seriously amazing oil that truly repairs your skin.
The B.
London
I discovered that brand by accident one afternoon at Selfridge’s. The brand had just landed in the store and a lady approached me to tell me more about the brand and the products and gave me samples to try. One of them was the cell repair night oil. I tried it the same night and since then got hooked. It restored my skin after damaging it with the tea tree oil from The Body Shop. I have been using this oil almost every night for a year now. A bottle lasts for ages. Once all used I will for sure get another one despite the price.
Christina S.
I love this!!! The smell the texture and it just makes my skin so soft and smooth the next morning. Even the mini bottles will last you for ages!!!

Looking for your answer?