Auralex MudGuard Microphone Isolator uploaded by Šî M.Auralex MudGuard Microphone Isolator uploaded by Saadani A.

BY AURALEX #3 in Microphones

The MudGuard is a flexible and cost effective method to control unwanted acoustic reflections when recording vocal tracks in under treated rooms. The Auralex MudGuard isolates your mic by eliminating external noise bleed and filtering out external overtones. This design is engineered for maximum effectiveness using Studiofoam to reduce excessive room ambience and off-axis sound. Mounts easily to most microphone stands and clips Reduces unwanted acoustic reflections Portable enough to take with you see more...

Morad A.
Demnate
Hello I am here for everyone I
love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is morad and I have a channel on youtube and compte Instagram  with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos and photos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product for Beginners I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :tirssal Quarter  ighire  City : Demnate Country: MOROCCO  ,poste : 22300
kerolis h.
cairo
it's the most professioI can try it myself it's very very good it makes you feeling better when you use and And also made of good materials and well-made and small-sized The beginner in the field of YouTube
imad a.
Hello,I'm imad admit that your products are amazing, everytime creativity and special ideas. I wonder if you allow me to review your product on  facebook and youtube and instagramI
mhamd s.
Welcome Marwan Tesouli from Morocco  I love all the products of this company if you allow meReview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationI'm Marwan El Tasouli and I have a channel on YouTubeI can do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. And it isI can promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of your personal informationIs to encourage people to buy from the InternetMy Address: Sharaf Street N33 StreetPostel code:9070Country: Morocco
Zakaria E.
tarfaya
"Are you asking if we want to review your products or if Influenster wants you to review theirs? If the latter, it's a little more complex than asking for samples "
abdelhak b.
As beautiful as it has a stylish and awesome shape, it also has great and wonderful specifications and will be useful for anyone who wishes to use a similar device
mehdi m.
Techie Expert Level 1
CHAIR mon nom est mehdi au Maroc et j'ai un canal sur youtube avec un grand nombre d'abonnés, je fais beaucoup d'avis sur les appareils électroniques et mon videoo est récolté dans un grand nombre de vues, je peux vous aider à promouvoir vos produits en les révisant dans Mes vidéos pour honorer mon objectif est d'encourager les gens à acheter à partir d'Internet et, en même temps, aider la société à promouvoir les produits, je vous remercie, la réponse se poursuit
CHAHREDDINE Z.
oran

Hello I am ZIDANI CHAHREDDINE from Algeria  I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. I will promote your Website and review your product to  my channel on youtube and my instgram and facebook accounts And I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help  Good News !!!!I will post your website and product review on my Facebook page for FREE !!!! YES for FreeWhat are you still waiting for !!!  Hit me up now and enjoy the promotion with  me .
 The City : oran My Address : RU.KRAMALAH SALAH DOUAR NAIB BOUTLELIS Tel : 0777957751 CODE POSTALE : 31016 Country : Algeria
Great product and high quality I want to get it to explain to my channel on Youtube if it can be sent
This is my information:
Postal code : 12002
City : Tébessa
Phone : +213773584749
mohamed k.
This product is very good useful in electronic games and singing and the stuff of things I recommend to all followers of Mohamed Gaj acquired from the site Influencer I will leave you the link below the video and the picture after the experience is wonderful thank you.
abdelhak s.
city soumam 189 saida
Who wants to review the products I have a channel on YouTube with a great number of subscribers
Mckenzie M.
New York
When will I receive a sample box
Younes R.
Kenitra,morocco
Hello, I Love ❤️ All the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. My dream is to have tools to sing and start a career on YouTube I would like your support to be my channel logo officially Thank you so much
Stephanie S.