Auralex MudGuard Microphone Isolator uploaded by Šî M.Auralex MudGuard Microphone Isolator uploaded by Saadani A.

BY AURALEX #3 in Microphones

The MudGuard is a flexible and cost effective method to control unwanted acoustic reflections when recording vocal tracks in under treated rooms. The Auralex MudGuard isolates your mic by eliminating external noise bleed and filtering out external overtones. This design is engineered for maximum effectiveness using Studiofoam to reduce excessive room ambience and off-axis sound. Mounts easily to most microphone stands and clips Reduces unwanted acoustic reflections Portable enough to take with you see more...

Morad A.
Demnate
Hello I am here for everyone I
love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is morad and I have a channel on youtube and compte Instagram  with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos and photos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product for Beginners I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :tirssal Quarter  ighire  City : Demnate Country: MOROCCO  ,poste : 22300
Lhos S.
agadir
Listen up, whether your a singer, rapper or voice over artist like yours truly... You NEED to add this to your recording arsonal immediately. Alot of novice artist make the mistake of putting a price tag on the value of professional product that is to be competitive in the market-place. Don't! The coincidence that this particular piece of equipment is priced sugnificantly lower than the competitor's is a God-send. In my nearly three years of recording, I can whole-heartedly and emphatically say that using this reflection filter will inspire you to create; as well as alter your mindset with regard to your business practices. There is no substitute for quality. I repeat, NONE!
Achra N.
Neighborhood 27 houses
HelloMy name is Achraf and I have a channel on YouTub I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of views can help you pe and a romote your products by reviewing them in videos My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet, and  At the same time help the company to promote the products thank youGreetings
 yes i can
abouzzi M.
Biougra, Chtouka ait baha
MY NAME IS Mohamed ABOUZZI FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest blog post review

I'm waiting for you
Luis G.
My husband uses this to record music, it does the job right, he has had no problems and has had it for a couple years now, its easy to work with as well, just one cable, it connect from mic to computer through usb cord I loved him so mach thank you for product
Hicham M.
meknes
hello my name is hicham i lave a morocco , i love all the productes of this company if you allow me to review this products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on
the same time help the company promote good news
best regards
hicham
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello
This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a Sample of this product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post . Thank you for your time
Kayleigh-Marie S.
Wexford
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a very handy product to use if you are recording any types of vocals especially singing. It will trap the sound rather than it echo out across the room. It makes your recording sound perfect! As a singer I recommend investing in one of these even just to understand sound and sound waves and see what the best quality is for you! (Although using a wardrobe works good too)
kerolis h.
cairo
it's the most professioI can try it myself it's very very good it makes you feeling better when you use and And also made of good materials and well-made and small-sized The beginner in the field of YouTube
mohamed k.
This product is very good useful in electronic games and singing and the stuff of things I recommend to all followers of Mohamed Gaj acquired from the site Influencer I will leave you the link below the video and the picture after the experience is wonderful thank you.
abdelhak s.
city soumam 189 saida
Who wants to review the products I have a channel on YouTube with a great number of subscribers
Mckenzie M.
New York
When will I receive a sample box
Younes R.
Kenitra,morocco
Hello, I Love ❤️ All the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. My dream is to have tools to sing and start a career on YouTube I would like your support to be my channel logo officially Thank you so much
Stephanie S.