Auralex MudGuard Microphone Isolator uploaded by Šî M.Auralex MudGuard Microphone Isolator uploaded by Saadani A.

BY AURALEX #3 in Microphones

The MudGuard is a flexible and cost effective method to control unwanted acoustic reflections when recording vocal tracks in under treated rooms. The Auralex MudGuard isolates your mic by eliminating external noise bleed and filtering out external overtones. This design is engineered for maximum effectiveness using Studiofoam to reduce excessive room ambience and off-axis sound. Mounts easily to most microphone stands and clips Reduces unwanted acoustic reflections Portable enough to take with you see more...

Sharmae H.
richmond
This isolation panel is some kind of amazing. It's a pretty basic one but still gets the job done! It takes a little getting used to for putting it together, but once you figure it out & utalize it for it's full potential it's easy & really helps! I have recorded on a professional microphones with a TV being on only maybe a foot or two away & it still blocked out the sound from it. It's light, durable & comes with some interchangable parts. The only disadvantage I think is that it doesn't really fold up & is difficult to package it up & transport it without worrying it will be damaged. But aside from that it's a great isolation panel & helps to keep unneeded noise away.
Marwane Z.
Orlando
Hello Im Marwane from Orlando Florida. First of all I wanna say I wish you the best in your website career this website is awesome, I really like all of your products because all of them are high quality specially this one, and by the way I am a youtuber and I have a channel with almost 700 subscribers and I would love to promote all your products for free.

Thank You !
Abd lhakim E.
Review: Auralex MudguardLooks really good i use it to sing makes my voice really good Vanuatu is really good works really great to use to sing with

brittany b.
Henderson
Techie Expert Level 1
Sound really good i used it to sing makes my voice really good its high vut works really good great to use to sing with
Wajih B.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Techie Expert Level 1
My husband has something like this hooked up to his computer for streaming on YouTube.
Gam E.
hi
i'm med and i have a instagram account with a lot of followers.
I really like your product, it's very interesting.
i want promote your products and it would mean a lot to me if you send me this product
you can get more than 100 sells per day if you let me review this product on my instagram
i have a followers from usa and canada and brazil and france
and they will buy your product when i post it on my instagram
this is my instagram: medsoulhi
Taha L.
Techie Expert Level 1
A eye-opening professional motivational tool.
Listen up, whether your a singer, rapper or voice over artist like yours truly... You NEED to add this to your recording arsonal immediately. Alot of novice artist make the mistake of putting a price tag on the value of professional product that is to be competitive in the market-place. Don't! The coincidence that this particular piece of equipment is priced sugnificantly lower than the competitor's is a God-send. In my nearly three years of recording, I can whole-heartedly and emphatically say that using this reflection filter will inspire you to create; as well as alter your mindset with regard to your business practices. There is no substitute for quality. I repeat, NONE!
Priceless equipment that by the grace of God, does come with a price tag.
raouf R.
annaba
bonjeur je suis raouf de l'algerie wilaya de annaba .j'ai un copmte instagram et l'autre facebook avec plusieurs des abonées
J'ai aimé ce micro et je voulais travailler sur le produit et le savoir et votre entreprise pour attirer de nombreux acheteursCe microphone a un design magnifique et élégant, ainsi qu'un sélecteur de sons de haute précision et des fonctionnalités qui sont disponibles pour le client.Merci
Lhos S.
agadir
abdelhak s.
city soumam 189 saida
Who wants to review the products I have a channel on YouTube with a great number of subscribers
yousif K.
corum
i want this item to make review about it in my youtube channel
Katie T.
sydney
Mckenzie M.
New York
When will I receive a sample box
Łÿæ M.
TIZI OUZOU TAMDA ADEAL BATIMENT 3 PORTRE 12
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of  encouraging people to buy from the internet and on  The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.