Auralex MudGuard Microphone Isolator uploaded by Šî M.Auralex MudGuard Microphone Isolator uploaded by Saadani A.

BY AURALEX #4 in Microphones

The MudGuard is a flexible and cost effective method to control unwanted acoustic reflections when recording vocal tracks in under treated rooms. The Auralex MudGuard isolates your mic by eliminating external noise bleed and filtering out external overtones. This design is engineered for maximum effectiveness using Studiofoam to reduce excessive room ambience and off-axis sound. Mounts easily to most microphone stands and clips Reduces unwanted acoustic reflections Portable enough to take with you see more...

Marwane Z.
Orlando
Hello Im Marwane from Orlando Florida. First of all I wanna say I wish you the best in your website career this website is awesome, I really like all of your products because all of them are high quality specially this one, and by the way I am a youtuber and I have a channel with almost 700 subscribers and I would love to promote all your products for free.

Thank You !
Sharmae H.
Moraine, OH
This isolation panel is some kind of amazing. It's a pretty basic one but still gets the job done! It takes a little getting used to for putting it together, but once you figure it out & utalize it for it's full potential it's easy & really helps! I have recorded on a professional microphones with a TV being on only maybe a foot or two away & it still blocked out the sound from it. It's light, durable & comes with some interchangable parts. The only disadvantage I think is that it doesn't really fold up & is difficult to package it up & transport it without worrying it will be damaged. But aside from that it's a great isolation panel & helps to keep unneeded noise away.
Abd lhakim E.
Review: Auralex MudguardLooks really good i use it to sing makes my voice really good Vanuatu is really good works really great to use to sing with

Wajih B.
Sound really good i used it to sing makes my voice really good its high vut works really good great to use to sing with
brittany b.
Henderson
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Techie Expert Level 1
My husband has something like this hooked up to his computer for streaming on YouTube.
Ahmed A.
Iraq baghdad alrsafh
Hello
This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a Sample of this product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post . Thank you for your time "
Taha L.
Techie Expert Level 1
A eye-opening professional motivational tool.
Listen up, whether your a singer, rapper or voice over artist like yours truly... You NEED to add this to your recording arsonal immediately. Alot of novice artist make the mistake of putting a price tag on the value of professional product that is to be competitive in the market-place. Don't! The coincidence that this particular piece of equipment is priced sugnificantly lower than the competitor's is a God-send. In my nearly three years of recording, I can whole-heartedly and emphatically say that using this reflection filter will inspire you to create; as well as alter your mindset with regard to your business practices. There is no substitute for quality. I repeat, NONE!
Priceless equipment that by the grace of God, does come with a price tag.
raouf R.
annaba
bonjeur je suis raouf de l'algerie wilaya de annaba .j'ai un copmte instagram et l'autre facebook avec plusieurs des abonées
J'ai aimé ce micro et je voulais travailler sur le produit et le savoir et votre entreprise pour attirer de nombreux acheteursCe microphone a un design magnifique et élégant, ainsi qu'un sélecteur de sons de haute précision et des fonctionnalités qui sont disponibles pour le client.Merci
Kikou S.
Constantine
Hello Dear: Anammad from Algeria I have a channel on Youtube where the average number of subscribers and a large number of views in the video, as it exceeds 100 in my channel and I have a page on Facebook and Alaststqam and tension through the presentation of videos on products reviewed and electronic products and videos on electrons The technology I ask you to support you by putting your trust in the company and you send me the products I review them where I promise to bring a large number of views and buyers to your site and I want to put your trust in giving me products at low prices I review them then if you like videos Especially for me and we will be human you are among us.In the latter, I hope you support me because you are the best site to buy from the Internet
abdelhak s.
city soumam 189 saida
Who wants to review the products I have a channel on YouTube with a great number of subscribers
Mckenzie M.
New York
When will I receive a sample box
Younes R.
Kenitra,morocco
Hello, I Love ❤️ All the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. My dream is to have tools to sing and start a career on YouTube I would like your support to be my channel logo officially Thank you so much
Stephanie S.