Aura Smudge Spray

by Heritage Store

Get all the benefits of sage smudging without all the smoke with Aura Smudge Spray by Heritage Products. Aura Smudge is a herbal aromatherapy spray blend that features juniper and sage oils. This herbal formula was designed to help clear your mind and awaken your senses. Contains no phthalates, parabens or alcohol. Cruelty free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aura Smudge Spray!
Randi M.
Fontana, CA
Powerful!! With a family full of empaths, I could tell you stories 😂. When ever the energy is off this is what we reach for
Cera R.
I love this for a quick and simple smudge. It’s perfect when you want to smudge with out all of the smoke. Smells good too
afton H.
Aura Smudge Spray uploaded by afton H.
I love this stuff. It's so refreshing and rejuvenating, i love the smell and all the ingredients in it. It makes me feel good and i highly recommend it.

Looking for your answer?