BY AURA

With Pure Botanical Essentials new look!  same great formula! Deeply penetrates to nourish and condition dry, damaged and chemically-treated hair.  Pure, natural agents derived from plant oils improve texture and manageability.  Cherry bark extract invigorates, while almond, rosemary and nettle moisturize and condition.  zotos.com ; see more...

• Is this conditioner worth buying? 3 Answers
  • In addition to Drugstore.com, where else can this be purchased? 2 Answers
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I absolutely LOVE this conditioner! What initially attracted me to this was its Cherry Almond scent, which smells amazing, but the great results on my hair & scalp after using it are what keep me hooked.
My hair is long, thick, fine, and curly, and my scalp tends to be combination dry and oily. So using a conditioner that hydrates yet doesn't make my hair and scalp oily is important. I was so happy when I found that this conditioner does that.
Its easy to apply and distribute through my hair and scalp, a small amount goes a long way, Its cherry almond scent smells amazing, it rinses out easily, it leaves my hair soft, shiny, manageable, and smelling so good. It also leaves my hair and scalp noticeably healthier.
It's definitely one of my hair care must-haves, and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in trying a great conditioner.
Yesenia V.
Willow Grove, PA
This product is great for healthy hair girls! I love to take care of my long curly blonde hair and this helps moisturizer my hair without terrible ingredients to worry about! The only downfall for me was the smell I wasn't a total fan.
Izzy S.
England
Is this conditioner worth buying?
Heather S.
Edina , MN
In addition to Drugstore.com, where else can this be purchased?