Aura Pure Daily Conditioner uploaded by Jessie D.

BY AURA

With Pure Botanical Essentials Daily conditioner for all hair types.  Hawaiian macadamia nut oil, a renewable resource, moisturizes and adds shine.  Safeguards from environmental damage.  Leaves hair healthy, without residue build-up.  zotos.com ; see more...

Jessie D.
Atlanta, GA
So while browsing through Ross, I saw this conditioner and at first I was unsure, but after reading the ingredients and seeing Hawaiian macadamia nut, lavender, and sulfated castor oil, Rosemary and peppermint leaf extract, wheat amino, citric acid, honey, and aloe vera juice listed; I knew this product was a winner, it's scent was captivating as well. So after parting my hair into multiple sections, I lightly dampened my hair with warm water and began applying the conditioner. This product had an amazing consistency that gave my hair slip which allowed my comb to glide through my strands with ease and taking all of the shed hairs with it; this is by far my favorite conditioner. Aura Pure Daily Conditioner
Jay M.
Mabelvale, AR
Haven't really used this a lot. Tends to just sit in the back of the closet.
Luting K.
Gatineau, Québec
How can this be legal? It looks like Shampure. It smells like Shampure (ok, maybe not as strong). It works like Shampure. It only costs 1/2 the price of Shampure (1/3 in U.S.)!