Aura Cacia Yoga Mist, Sweet Orange & Peppermint, 4 fl oz uploaded by Crowned G.

BY AURA CACIA

Organic Motivating Yoga Moist Achieve Focus with Sweet Orange Peppermint 1 For Body, Mat Room 4 Pure Essential Oils 3 USDA Organic A Blend of 100% Pure Essential Oils Uplifting Sweet Orange 2 Focusing Peppermint Create a more focused yoga session. Containing nothing more than purified than water and delightfully effective organic essentials oils, Aura Cacia Motivating Yoga Mist will enhance your yoga practice. Motivate your body and encourage deep breathing. 1% given back to organic farmers their communities. Tested Verified for Purity. Not Tested on Animals. No Synthetic Ingredients. Paraben and Petroleum Free. Certified Organic by QAI 800-437-3301 see more...

Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This is one of my favorite aromatherapy mists and I especially enjoy using it around my workout area in my home where I do yoga and Pilates. It comes in a spray pump bottle that is really easy to use and I spray it directly on my yoga mat about 10 minutes prior to use as well as on my yoga clothes and the surrounding carpet. It is a beautiful, invigorating yet calming scent that is perfect for yoga or meditation.
Crowned G.
So I have been doing yoga for a few months now and it's been hard to concentrate/deep breathly when doing the stretches. I have Scoliosis so it hurts to do the yoga poses that help the back. So, I bought this magicness and it worked like a charm. I love it a lot and highly recommend, the scent just lifts up my spirit and it is not too bitter but definitely smells zesty. 5/5 stars.
Allison R.
Lubbock, TX
I literally use this spray for everything. I put it on me, on my clothes, on my bed, on my kids beds, in the air, and more. I got it at a local health food store. It smells amazing and fresh.
Gabrielle F.
My FAVORITE spray. I know it says yoga mist but I use it around the house to freshen up the place with all natural ingredients. It has a real fresh scent of orange and mild peppermint but its not overwhelming. I recommend this to all, I only wish it came in bigger bottles!
Leslie M.
Portsmouth, Oh
I've only used this product a few times, so far it's alright. I would use other brands before I would use this product.
rahma b.
msila
So nice so refreshing , the smell of sweet Orange and peppermint make you so relax and take deeb in the see of meditation.. I just love it
fatima T.
As a yoga lover I liked so much the smell it's somehow enhances the quality of my breathing , I will buy it again without doubt .
Waleska S.
Guayaquil
I use this spray for everything. The scent is so nice and fresh and I can't stop using it
Nani J.
What is this in general what does this do?

Walmart