BY AURA CACIA

Aura Cacia s Terra Cotta Diffuser gives you a wonderful way to enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy.  Its porous surface gently disperses the essence of the oil into your environment.  Since it doesn t require heat, this diffuser is ideal for absolutes and citrus oils, some of which are chemically altered by heat. Use your diffuser with Aura Cacia 100% pure essential oils to enhance your mood or freshen the air in your home, office or car. Try these suggestions: Hang in a sunny window.  The sunlight will warm the oil, intensifying the aroma. hang in a closet or use as a drawer sachet. Add a self adhesive velcro strip to the back of the diffuser, and use it as a car atomizer or decorate a wreath. see more...

Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Review for: Sun more...
This is the perfect aromatherapy disc for the car! I have found that it diffuses oils so well and doesn’t overwhelm the vehicle with the smells. I got this as a gift - and I am so excited about it!
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Getting this for my car was a great call! Almost all other car air fresheners are cheap and have scents that are overly strong and chemical smelling and make me want to gag. This little guy allows me to use different essential oils that I love and great a wonderful smell that keeps my car fresh! Great idea and product !
LisaAnn Y.
Work the same as any other terra cotta diffuser. Won't use any of them on a heat source as that damages the oils in the first place. Doesn't last long, as the clay absorbs the oil more than dispersing it. We will be sticking with diffusers or a plain old cotton ball in the car vents.
January G.
I really like these. The scent does not last as long as reed diffusers, but we have a house full of active cats and it is nice to have something that isn't going to get knocked over. I'm also not keen on anything that needs a live heat source such as flame or bulb.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I like the idea of hanging these up instead of the ones that you sit around and could break easy. You may want to keep away from cats, because cats may get after them while hanging. I have never used this before, But from what I read it seems very useful.
Safia M.
This is a handy diffuser. I like that you don't have a candle or a plug into the wall to get it to work. The smells are nice and pleasant and not too much or too little. The design is nice and you can actually paint them if you don't like the color
Amy S.
This diffuser is cute but its not the best item to scent a room. Its a decent car diffuser although I prefer a cigarette lighter plug-in diffuser. I have one of these hanging right next to my computer in my office and I can barely smell it even when I saturate it with oil. It's pretty, though!
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
I've never heard of this product before but what a great idea from the reviews that I've read they are safe and have such a nice aroma to them the thing that i like about them you can hang them just about anywhere in your home you can even hang them in your car
Ashley F.
Whitestone, NY
I have these diffusers in my bath, kitchen and both vehicles. I use different Aura Cacia oils in them depending on location. Scents are held well, no drips and they look great!
Lamisa A.
Meghan M.
Bridgeport, CT
How does this product work? What does it smell like?
Tori A.
Austin, TX
Has anyone purchased this yet? I like my house to smell good any one else has anyother suggestions ?
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
How durable are these? They look pretty fragile.
Melissa N.
Charlotte, NC
How does this compare to the small vases with the wooden scent sticks that diffuse oils? Thoughts?
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
How much oil do you put on the diffuser?

Kohl's