BY AURA CACIA #26 in Aromatherapy

Aura Cacia s Terra Cotta Diffuser gives you a wonderful way to enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy.  Its porous surface gently disperses the essence of the oil into your environment.  Since it doesn t require heat, this diffuser is ideal for absolutes and citrus oils, some of which are chemically altered by heat. Use your diffuser with Aura Cacia 100% pure essential oils to enhance your mood or freshen the air in your home, office or car. Try these suggestions: Hang in a sunny window.  The sunlight will warm the oil, intensifying the aroma. hang in a closet or use as a drawer sachet. Add a self adhesive velcro strip to the back of the diffuser, and use it as a car atomizer or decorate a wreath. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Getting this for my car was a great call! Almost all other car air fresheners are cheap and have scents that are overly strong and chemical smelling and make me want to gag. This little guy allows me to use different essential oils that I love and great a wonderful smell that keeps my car fresh! Great idea and product !
Amy S.
This diffuser is cute but its not the best item to scent a room. Its a decent car diffuser although I prefer a cigarette lighter plug-in diffuser. I have one of these hanging right next to my computer in my office and I can barely smell it even when I saturate it with oil. It's pretty, though!
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Great tool. Works in many settings and uses. I love it for daily and special occasions use.
Nikkeeta S.
Las Vegas , Nv
These are awesome! I buy oils from our local aroma therapy store and just let them soak in the essential oil and it last forever!!
Margaret S.
Eugene, OR
I really like these guys. I need to go find more. Wish they came in more designs....
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
I've never heard of this product before but what a great idea from the reviews that I've read they are safe and have such a nice aroma to them the thing that i like about them you can hang them just about anywhere in your home you can even hang them in your car
Christine S.
They hold the fragrance well and the size lets you stick them just about anywhere. All in all very happy with this product
Megan S.
Great Falls, MT
Love using terra cotta as a diffuser! I don't have this one, but I have something really similar and it works great in my car.
Brittany M.
Tampa
I have one like this and every time I have someone new at my house I notice them trying to figure out where the scent is coming from because they blend in with your decor.
beth s.
Oil City, PA
Have never tried this but it looks really cool I love diffusers I also love moons!
Meghan M.
Bridgeport, CT
How does this product work? What does it smell like?
Tori A.
Austin, TX
Has anyone purchased this yet? I like my house to smell good any one else has anyother suggestions ?
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
How durable are these? They look pretty fragile.
Melissa N.
How does this compare to the small vases with the wooden scent sticks that diffuse oils? Thoughts?
Lucy L.
Buffalo, NY
How does something like this work? Where does the oil go? Is there oil? Is the oil flammable??