Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilAura Cacia
Soothing Tamanu Facial Oil Serum Lavender & Tea Tree

Aura Cacia Soothing Tamanu Facial Oil Serum Lavender & Tea Tree

by Aura Cacia

Soothe &Amp; Purify With Essentail Oils Lavender &Amp; Tea Tree Dermatologist Tested Tested And Verified For Purity Not Tested On Animals No Synthetic Ingredients Paraben And Petroleum-Free Transform Your Skin Care Routine With A Calming Application Of Vietnamese Tamanu Oil Combined With Lavender And Tea Tree Essentail Oils. While Regular Cleansing Removes Oil, Dirt And Dead Skin, It Also Strips And Agitates The Skin, Making It Vulnerable To Damaging Elements.&Nbsp; Quiet Your Skin With Tamanu's Perfectly Proportioned Compliment Of 30% Protecting Saturated Fatty Acids And 70% Absorbent Unsaturated Fatty Acids.&Nbsp; Apply As Needed To Damp, Freshly Exfoliated Skin And Avoid Harm While Creating Harmony. A Blend Of 100% Pure Botanicals Tamanu - Soothing Lavender - Calming Tea Tree - Purifying We Give Back 1% Of Sales To The Farmers And Communities That Produce Our Organic Ingredients.

I'm looking into adding essential oils into my beauty routine, but my skin is already on the oily side. I'm wondering if this would increase oil productivity?
Start your review of Aura Cacia Soothing Tamanu Facial Oil Serum Lavender & Tea Tree!
I recently started using aura cavia soothing Tamanu facial oil serum lavender and tea tree and it's very effective
Oh my goshhhh, I just bought this #Aura Cacia Soothing Tamanu Facial Oil Serum with Lavender and Tea Tree Oils, the Lavendar smells beautifully and the Tea Tree oil is so good for the skin, it is even great for the rest of the body!
Austin, TX
This face serum makes your face feel really good and soft. i like it use it after the shower before bed, and it helps my face feel soft when i wake up
Huntington Beach
Purchased at: CVS
Amazing!!! Love the smell, the product is very natural, obviously, and it worked better than I thought it would