BY AURA CACIA

Aura Cacia Soothing Stick Lavender Description: Calming Non-drying Nourishing A blend of 100% pure lavender essential oil, caprylic/capric triglyercides and jojoba oil. Soothe scrapes, burns and skin irritations with this easy-to-use roll-on applicator. Free Of Alcohol, cruelty, synthetic fragrances and colors. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Aura Cacia Soothing Stick Lavender Directions Apply to desired area. Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil. Warnings For external use only. If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practioner before use. • Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Lavender Essential Oil, Jojoba Oil. see more...

Heather M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love, love, love this product. It is all natural and so relaxing. I adore the scent and it is a wonderful tool to help relax when I'm stressed or feeling anxious.
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
I love using lavender!! I got a 3rd degree burn on my arm and lavender made it completely go away, I also got a very deep cat scratch on my face and it made that go away too! I'd definitely recommend lavender.
Maria N.
When i stress out at work i use a bit of this just to sooth my nerves and it works fantastic and the scent is just relaxing