Aura Cacia Skin Care Oil - Organic Castor Oil - 16 Fl Oz uploaded by Katyria R.

BY AURA CACIA #39 in Aromatherapy

Cold-pressed from the seeds of the tropical castor plant, castor oil has a light, pale yellow appearance. It is known for preserving moisture while its fatty acids leave the skin feeling nourished. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
Review for: Aura Cacia Skin Care Oil - Organic Castor Oil - 16 Fl Oz, 16 Fluid Ounce more...
Aura Cacia is a solid brand made with the best ingredients and does not include any unhealthy fillers. This oil is a fantastic product for hair growth and renewal. I'm currently using this for my eyelashes, eyebrows, and around my eye area at night. While I've only used this for a few weeks, I've already noticed that my lashes are growing in quicker and thicker than normal. I'll be interested to see the results after a couple of months. It's quite thick, so you have to be careful to not get the product in your eyes, if you are using it for this purpose. This bottle will last me a very long time at the rate that I use it too!
Jennifer M.
Review for: 16 Fz more...
This is quality castor oil at a great price. I really love the Aura Cacia brand and have many of their products - they are a really reputable brand and can be easily found at larger grocery stores as well as local coops. I've been using clean fingertips to apply castor oil to my lashes at night and I've noticed that they have actually become stronger and healthier.
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
I purchased this from my local Sprouts! I caught it on sale, which made it an even better bargain. I love that it's just pure castor oil! No add ins. I trust this brand. I've purchased multiple times, because I use this as an oil for my hair, in castor oil packs for fertility and as a carrier oil for my family!
Wendy R.
Lafayette, IN
Yasss castor oil can be the best thing to happen to u tbh .
It makes wonders happen your hair grows and also eye brows etc... i highly suggest if you have problems growin hair
NAT L.
Decatur, GA
I really trust this brand. Quality and price are excellent! This oil has a pleasant scent compared to the Jamaican Black Castor oil. It's also less sticky and less thicker in consistency. Totally recommend for scalp!
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
I bought this at Sprouts. I love this brand and trust its ingredients and integrity. I was told to try to grow my brows since their so sparse and that castor oil will help do so. I also use it on my dry patches on my elbows. It's a bit thick and sticky so I wouldn't suggest using too much. Use sparingly since a little goes a long way.
Renee. C.
I love aura cacia products! This castor oil is great works well and The price is very reasonable . I use this as part of my oil clensing ritual and have been satisfied with the results I have achieved. The only con I would say is that the smell is very unpleasant!
La B.
Oh yes! I am excited about this one. I love this castor oil. It's grade A quality. I just love this one. I use it for multiple reasons. I use it in my hair. I mix it with my hair conditioner and shampoo. I use it in my feet after bath or shower. It's best when your skin it already wet.
Wendy R.
Ruby, NY
This is a great product it makes my skin so
soft and silky.
a long time ago my friends grandma
told us the secret of long eyelashes
is to lightly coat lashes with castor oil
each night. boy in was she right
my friend had the longest eyelashes
in the 6th grade
Wendy
Rebeca C.
Waterloo, IA
Este aceite de ricino es muy bueno yo puse un poco en un envase pequeño de roll-on y lo uso por las noches en mis cejas ,y mis cejas empezaron a crecer ,a cubrirse los pequeños huecos que tengo.
Corrie S.
Antioch, TN
Is this a product you apply to your face? or is it one you consume within foods like other castor oils?
Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
melissa b.
What is the thickness of the oil, do you have to add anything to thun it out so you can spread it in your hair?
gennis e.
se puede usar en la piel del rostro o es solo corporal?