Aura Cacia Shower Tablets uploaded by Jessica R.

BY AURA CACIA

100% Pure Aromatherapy. Effervescent tablets that offer true aromatherapy benefits via organic essential oils. 100% pure, organic essential oils. Now you can enjoy the luxurious aromatic escape of a bath with the timeliness if a shower. These unique effervescent tablets will fill the air around you with the delightful aroma of organic lavender essential oil - proven to relax your mind, body and spirit. Not tested on animals. No synthetic colors or fragrances. see more...

• How do you use these? Just drop them in the shower with you?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is a great brand and I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family members " in 2 reviews
  • "These work well and have the exact same effects, maybe even better." in 1 review
  • "My whole family uses these during the cold/flu months and also during allergy season." in 1 review
Justine A.
2066 reviews
These shower tablets are great! They are good when you have a cold. Or even if you just want to relax an have a nice aromatherapy experience. The scents are wonderful.
Diedra H.
Highland, NY
Great for aromatherapy in my shower. At first the scent is a little stronger but it definitely makes me feel as if I am at a spa. I have purchased a few times and will continue to repurchase. I have also tried the lavender scent which I also love for relaxing.
Meg E.
Chester Sprgs, PA
I love these so much that I recommended them to anyone who would listen to me. In the winter I am not too keen to get in the bathtub and soak, it's just not appealing to me. But I love the scents and I love the feeling of pampering a bath can afford. Well? Bam! Here it is. The benefits of pampering yourself and the lovely and sometimes healthful scents in a tablet. I like the amount of time the tablet takes to be used up, just perfect with no residue left behind in my shower.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are magic! Just toss one on the shower floor and step in and take a few big breaths and your sinuses open right up! It's helps you relax and breath way easier! They smell great and leave the whole bathroom refreshed. They are all natural so you don't get sick breathing them in, instead it helps clear you out! They also aren't super expensive!
Jayme R.
My whole family uses these during the cold/flu months and also during allergy season. Everyone loves these and will remind me when we are getting low. I will often feel like I cannot breath at all before my shower and with the help of these tablets I leave my shower feeling so much better and I'm able to breath!
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
These are incredible to clear your sinuses. I used to buy SudaCare: Shower Soothers Vaporizing Tablets and can't find them in stores locally anymore. These work well and have the exact same effects, maybe even better. I love how soothing they are.
Dominique H.
Sanford, NC
This is a pretty great brand and these work really well in the shower if you're stuffy, congested or simply need to wake-up. The smell lasts for the whole shower and the tablets dissolve really easily. I highly recommend this brand.
Carlee L.
Kansas
These are great for any sort of congestion! You just throw it in the bottom of the tub and wait a few minutes and then you'll start feeling better. They're super soothing!!! And you smell great the rest of the day!!
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
I love the lavender shower tabs they make the whole bathroom smell great for hours after you shower. They smell amazing and are well worth the money. The are really soothing.
Sherah R.
Mount Washington, KY
Love the ability to use #essential #oils in a different way. Odor was not very strong to me. Also you're only receiving 3 tablets. Almost $3 per tablet.
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
How do you use these? Just drop them in the shower with you?