BY AURA CACIA

Aura Cacia Sandalwood, Essential Oil, 1/2 oz. Bottle see more...

• What's the best way to use this particular oil? In a difuser or t...10 Answers
Buy on Puritan...*
Ally S.
MOST OF THEIR OILS ARE A FIVE STAR HOWEVER THIS ONE IS NOT THERE BEST... USUALLY These oils are high quality for a good price point. Most of my essential oils are this brand and I highly recommend them!! You can use them for an endless amount of things and their scent is really lovely and smells true, unlike some oils which can smell very fake or chemically.
Heather  .
Bridge City, TX
I love this Essential Oil. I have used it for several purposes. I used this as a beautiful, sexy perfume, placing a tiny dot on the pulse points on my wrists and neck. This oil also makes a wonderful room freshener. I put a small amount on cotton puffs, and place the cotton puffs in my lamp shades, near the bulb. The great from the bulb releases the scent into the air, turning any room into an aroma therapy retreat. For a calming and centering bath, I have used several drops in my warm bath water. After a long soak, I smelled amazing, felt relaxed and centered, and my skin was softer than silk. This is one product I can't do without!
Shelby C.
Poland, OH
I worry about the safety of these types of essential oils. Using these on adults for aroma therapy is probably fine but for any other reason or around children would concern me as these are not regulated like they would be if there was some type of company behind them other than a store. This is not something I wou do recommend buying at all.
Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC
This is one of the best natural toners there is. You can make the recipes on Pinterest and they work but we all know that unless you've got your stuff together 100% of time buying products is sometimes easiest. This is great for all skin times of both genders. I have oily skin that is prone to slight breakouts and looking splotchy when we go from Fall to Winter and this is the perfect thing for my skin that is great under my makeup and gives my skin a nice glow.
Kimberley A.
Lake Balboa, CA
Aura Cacia is such a well trusted brand! I use their essential oils all the time for so many different purposes like making cleaning products, infusing incense, lotions and massage oils, and aiding in relaxation. Sandalwood is a classic oil that I can not live without. It's scent is long lasting and a little goes a long way! I highly recommend!
Em R.
This entire line has beautiful essential oils. As someone who loves essential oils and uses them for many things including the products I make at home I highly suggest this entire brand. I would repurchase this.
Renee. C.
I would highly recommend this product to everyone. I am in love with the AUra,Cacia line. They are cost effective and the quality is great. This sandalwood oil is very nice. Smells great and feels great after use.
Emily C.
Sandalwood is great for that time of the month, ladies! I am always diffusing it and carrying it everywhere I go to sniff in case of cramps or overly emotional! The smell is so amazing, too!
Janita W.
Lakewood, OH
This product is very good because it's much thicker than baby oil my skin get really dry in the winter time so I was in giant eagle and they had this product on sale I can say it really save my dry skin lol
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Aura Cacia Sandalwood Essential Oil works such wonders and so awesome must try great for scaring dryness scars fade so fast when using love this stuff
Alona R.
What's the best way to use this particular oil? In a difuser or topically on skin?