BY AURA CACIA #76 in Aromatherapy

Aura Cacia Rosehip Seed Skin Care Oil Certified Organic Description: Restoring USDA Organic With Vitamin E Natural Skin Care Natural Skin Care Aura Cacia 100% Natural Rosehip Oil is extracted from the seeds of rose fruits known as the hips. Rosehip oil contains pure Vitamin A which is best known for replenishing and restoring mature or sun-damaged skin. Free Of Animal testing, synthetic preservatives, colors or fragrances. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Aura Cacia Rosehip Seed Skin Care Oil Certified Organic Directions Apply as a serum to face after cleansing. Also can be used as a general body oil, a nourishing hair and scalp massage or to soften and rejuvenate dry skin. Enjoy the benefits of Aura Cacia essential oils by adding 1-2 drops of essential oil to each pump of rosehip in the palm of your hand. For best results refrigerate and use within 6 months after opening. Ingredients: Organic rosehip (rosa canina) fruit oil, d-alpha-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E acetate). Warnings For external use only. Not for internal use. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation, redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed health car practitioner. see more...

• I have tried 3 different Rosehip oils but this is the bes...1 Answers
Taylor K.
Columbia, MD
I have been using the Rosehip Seed Skin Care Oil along with the Argan Skin Care Oil- my face has never been more moisturized without being greasy! I use two pumps of each oil before bed and, if I feel like I need more in the morning, a pump of each before I apply my SPF mosturizer. It absorbs quickly enough that I can get ready and not be an oil slick when I walk out the door.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
A lot of girls are obsessed with the farsali oil and while I agree on it's greatness I don't feel it's good to mix in with your makeup if you have oily skin. I do however, swear by this rosehip oil, coupled with one drop of apricot kernel oil and scouts honor, it's a game changer.
Crystal M.
Mesquite, TX
I want to point out that I don't have the exact same thing, it's a slightly different product (pictured) but it has the same uses and amazing results as well. I got it for $15 from Sprouts after being recommended by a friend and was skeptical at first because of the price for how much you get (1 fl oz) but it's SO WORTH IT. I'm sick and tired of trying all these new cleansers and serums and masks to treat all my skin issues only to have it not solve them and end up just being a waste of money, so I'm so freaking happy I decided to try this. I apply this all over my face and neck (1-2 drops) after washing my face at night, and my skin soaks it up like a sponge. I look a little greasy, but it pays off because you'll wake up with a (nongreasy) healthy glow, in addition to reducing the appearance of my acne scars, fixing my fluctuating skin moisture levels, and rejuvenating my skin from the daily sun damage it endures! Highly recommend :)
Stephanie B.
I bought this for the vitamin E oil in it a need a little boost in my skin care routine. However the rosehip oil has great skin and health benefits.
Zuri A.
Great oil I use rosehhip on my beauty regimen because I hear it's great for mature skin. The price is also great. I'm satisfied with the results
Kyndal G.
Hopewell, VA
Love this product works so well and leaves skin feeling so healthy love this oil its the best out there
Shaza O.
Uzeir, Uzeir
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
skin feel soft after wake up if apply it before sleep, it also moisturizes and balances the skin that oil is accused. after using for few days, some spot-marks are reducing as well. but skin may feel a little bit dry during winter. good choice to use it during summer. highly recommend!
Ariday N.
I have tried 3 different Rosehip oils but this is the best of the 3 in my opinion. Any suggestions on a good Rosehip oil that I should try next?