Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oils Tranquility 0.5 fl oz

by Aura Cacia

Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oils Tranquility Description: 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend Blended with lavender, balsam fir needle, patchouli, palmarosa, geranium and Roman chamomile. Relaxes the body, quiets the mind and soothes the spirits. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oils Tranquility Directions Relaxing Room Spray: 18 drops Tranquility, 1 oz. water in a mister. Calming Inhalation: Waft open bottle under nose. Ingredients: Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, abies balsamea (balsam fir) needle oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, cymbopogon martinii (palmarosa) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, chamaemelum nobile (roman chamomile) oil. Warnings If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before use. Dilute properly. May irritate skin - Not for internal use. • Volatile components of plants which are distilled into a pure essential oil, with no synthetic fragrances added.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oils Tranquility 0.5 fl oz!
Haley G.
Easton, MD
I'm obsessed with this stuff. I add it to my lotion, diffuse it in my office & at home. The smell is fresh and clean while also being warm & earthy. I always get so many compliments when I wear it on my body. It's the perfect blend of my favorite scents without feeling like I'm walking through a department store or a head shop! Lavender, fir, patchouli, palmarosa, geranium & chamomile. I always buy 5 + bottles when I find it in stores
Hannah W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
My absolute favorite blend as far as scent goes. I don't wear this one got the health benefits, but for scent only. And it's incredible. I wear it every day instead of perfume. I love the smell & I get complimented on it a lot. Most people ask if I'm wearing Aveda.

Looking for your answer?