BY AURA CACIA #52 in Aromatherapy

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Restoring In Jojoba Oil Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) Oil Origin: France Helichrysum, Sourced From The French Island Of Corsica, Has An Herbaceous, Honey-Like Top Note.&Nbsp; Restoring Helichrysum Is A Great Go-To Oil For Various Skin Concerns. Tested &Amp; Verified Not Tested On Animals No Synthetic Ingredients Ready-To-Use Right Out Of The Bottle. This 100% Pure Essential Oil Is Pre-Blended With Jojoba Oil. see more...

Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have this brand in peppermint and lavender. I find this store at my local convenience store similar to Walmart. (I think this can be found at Walmart too but not sure) it's definitely a great Essential oil, nicely scented and affordable!
Nathalie P.
Kaukauna, WI
I put a couple drops on my face after taking off my makeup and using toner and it is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated and smells good.
Daria H.
I had this brand oil but Rosemary. Very good quality. Used it for relaxing bath. Only couple of droplets needed to get result for the intention.
Lauren M.
Summerville, SC
I use this in a homemade skin oil blend because there are so many benefits to using helichrysum! It really does give you a beautiful complexion!
Nativa M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I used to put this on my hair mix with coconut oil and raw shea butter. I never used it alone but with everything else it worked wonders.
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Nice essential oil. Affordable. They do have some that come with a carrier oil.
Cynthia D.
Woww! I give 5 stars for the Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Restoring Helichrysum in Jojoba Oil.
amber d.
What can you do with this oil?
Junika J.
Does this work well with natural hair?
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
Is there any warnings with this oil?

back