BY AURA CACIA

Cleansing 100% Pure Essential Oil. Origin: Australia Aroma: Spicy, Camphorous Body:&Nbsp; Cleansing Mind:&Nbsp; Clarifying Spirit:&Nbsp; Purifying see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Kay C.
Stone Mtn, GA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE TEA TREE OIL! GREAT PRICE FOR THE AMOUNT!! i use it for my skin problems(diluted of course)! it’s super effective and i’ve bought this like 3 or 4 times already. literally love it. i recommend it to everyone
Kimi H.
Nampa, ID
I use tea tree oil on a daily basis. It's great to get rid of lice and other annoying bugs. excellent but repellent, great for bug bites, makes my hair soft and clean when added to shampoo and conditioner. I recommend tea tree oil for everyone.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Use this in my room diffuser. Good smell. - strong. I like the quality of the oil. I used some on my scalp to help with some tension.
Tita B.
Fort Myers, FL
I like this oil because I add it to my moisturizer it contains anti inflammatory which help your skin if you have acne