BY AURA CACIA #78 in Aromatherapy

Aura Cacia&Reg;&Nbsp; Pure Aromatherapy Brightening 100% Pure Essential Oil. Ingredients:&Nbsp; Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil Origin:&Nbsp; Us Aroma: Typical Orange Body:&Nbsp; Clarifying Mind:&Nbsp;Cheering Spirit:&Nbsp; Brightening see more...

Leila A.
Wellness Guru Expert
This smells so sweet and citrusy. I love to mix t with Texas cedar wood oil for a nice woody blend! I got this for only a few dollars at Whole Foods which was a great price! I also love to blend with lavender for a different smell at bedtime!
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
Love this! I've always enjoyed this brand. And I like almost everything I've ever bought from Whole Foods. I diffuse this mixed with lavender essential oil and it's so refreshing yet relaxing at the same time.
Brittany J.
Saint Paul, MN
I really didn't find any brightening properties in this product. I was expecting to see at least some results, being I don't have horrible skin, but that wasn't the case with this item.
Pamela C.
Shickshinny, PA
Sweet orange... wonderful oil for a nice pick me up..makes you feel uplifted Can be used to make natural cleaning products as well or in a diffuser !
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Has anyone tried this product?