BY AURA CACIA #7 in Aromatherapy

Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Tea Tree Description: 100% Pure Essential Oil - Cleansing Latin Melaleuca alternifolia Origin Australia Aroma Spicy, Camphoraceous Body Cleanses the body Mind Clarifies the mind Spirit Purifies the spirit Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Tea Tree Directions Wake Up: 4 drops tea tree, 6 drops peppermint in a lamp ring diffuser. Foot Mist: 10 drops tea tree, 8 drops peppermint, 1 oz. water in a mister. Warnings If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Dilute properly - May irritate skin. Not for internal use. • Volatile components of plants which are distilled into a pure essential oil, with no synthetic fragrances added. see more...

Nicole F.
Review for: Tea Tree Case Of 3 more...
I love this stuff. I put it on pimples to dry them up. I put it in the bath tub when someone has a cold and also a few drops in a pan of water if someone is stuffed up.
Kimberly T.
I love using the oils to make bath bombs and soaps. It's a great brand that could be found at a local drugstore. essential oils usually cost a quite a bit, but since it's at the drugstore, you could avoid the shiipping haha
Kara T.
Lakewood, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this product to help clear up my acne and I also use it to clean out bacteria out of any wounds. This is a great essential oil because it has so many purposes.
Erin D.
Irving, TX
For the price - this is a great deal on essential oil. Lavender is a very versatile and also a unisex scent, so I have really enjoyed using this oil in various ways.
Kristen H.
Palmdale, CA
Tea tree oil is definitely my favorite. The smell is a little strong but I did not mind at all especially since it helped so much for my acne! Definitely recommend
Selena F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge believe in essential oils and use them every day within by beauty routine. The tea tree oil is incredible at drying up blemishes and shrinking pores!
Susan B.
Chandler, AZ
I use these oils in my homemade lip balms, bath salts, room sprays, etc. they are great quality, readily available at many health food stores and reasonably priced.
I love essential oils and this is a great brand since is is organic and can easily be found in any health food or whole foods store. The price is good as well.
Katie M.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I put a drop or two of my AC lavender essential oil into my laundry soap when I wash my sheets. It leaves them smelling fresh and they are smell so relaxing!
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Aura Acacia 100% Pure Essential Peppermint Oil is my all time favorite product. The cooling scent helps with the nausea that often accompanies my migraines.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
What do you like to use this for?
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
what can this be used for?
Lauren S.
Broadlands, VA
I have becoming more interested in using essential oils and I was wondering about this brand. Are they good quality? And how long do they last?
Tiffany S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I heard this is good for acne help, is there any truth to that?
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I gotta try this, I love essential oils, massage oils, perfume oils, bath oils. How much does this one cost?

Target