BY AURA CACIA #7 in Aromatherapy

Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Tea Tree Description: 100% Pure Essential Oil - Cleansing Latin Melaleuca alternifolia Origin Australia Aroma Spicy, Camphoraceous Body Cleanses the body Mind Clarifies the mind Spirit Purifies the spirit Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Tea Tree Directions Wake Up: 4 drops tea tree, 6 drops peppermint in a lamp ring diffuser. Foot Mist: 10 drops tea tree, 8 drops peppermint, 1 oz. water in a mister. Warnings If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Dilute properly - May irritate skin. Not for internal use. • Volatile components of plants which are distilled into a pure essential oil, with no synthetic fragrances added. see more...

Jenna P.
New York , NY
I love Aura Cacia. This Tea Tree oil remains true to the rest of their product line. It is pure essential oil and is perfect for ingrown hairs, bug bites, sunburn, etc. It is affordable in comparison to many other brands.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great for cleansing the skin of acne, you can put this in your skincare products for that extra boost. It is also good to cleanse the hair with tea tree oil because of the nourishment. I highly recommend.
Kayla B.
West Haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love love love the smell of tea tree oil. there's something about that's so calming to me and makes me happy. I like to put a few drops in my face masks and it's been keeping my acne away which is fantastic.
Claudia D.
Miami , FL
I just started trying this brand out and I'm in love. All oils are affordable and smell amazing. So far so good. I'm new to the whole experience but I'm very pleased so far. Would surely recommend!
Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I live these essential oils!!! I used them for my neck pain and it really calmed it down. I will also use it when I have a cold, or to diffuse in the house I do feel they are good quality and they definitely help getridrid of my colds faster!!!
I also love to use the lavender one pretty much all over the bedroom and on my yoga mat!
They are good quality and are way cheaper than doTERRA and Young living ones.
I did a lot of research and found that they are the same quality.
Brittany Y.
Palm Harbor, FL
I, not very happy with this brand. I have done research and have found they use fillers to dilute the oils. they are not 100% pure therapeutic grade oils, which is why they're cheaper. And because they're not pure grade, they cannot be ingested. I preffer young living essential oils because i trust the quality to use for myself, and my toddler. I know where the oils come from, and i can trust that they are safe to use with nothing but pure oil. I tried many many brands and did tons of research, and unfortunately this did not make the cut for me. A simple smell test can prove it to you. Open this bottle for a smell and open a young living bottle for a smell, and you will notice the young living has much more smell and quality to it.
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been using this on my husbands toenails for fungus and it is starting to clear up. This has been the only thing that showed improvement and he even had laser treatments
Chrissy S.
Orange, CA
Review for: Tea Tree more...
One of the popular found essential oils sold in drug stores. I've been using this oil for years-due to its ease of finding at local stores, and the cost isn't extraoridinarily high (like some others found at specialty stores). Tee Tree oil is used for a multitude of things, but I use it mainly for any blemishes or skin irritations. (I work at a place where it's common to have to use the ultra drying hand sanitizer). So I make a soak 3pts water to 1pt Tea Tree oil to soak hands occasionally. This is not the best, most pure type out there (as you can read from ingredients list on bottle). But the smell is strong, and feels like it works well for the price.
Angela S.
Fayetteville, AR
This is one of the best essential oil brands hands down. I have a 4oz bottle that has lasted years and I use it constantly when making baby wipes, soap, in baby's bath, body spray, room spray, in the humidifier, on wool dryer balls, and added to hair cleansers. Smells amazing and though it tends to be higher priced than other brands it is worth it.
Use sparingly as a little goes a long way. The aroma is lovely on its own or mixed with tea tree, eucalyptus, lemon, cypress...the list goes on. Very calming and soothing plus it helps relieve sinus problems.
Definitely an essential for every essential oil junkie.
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love essential oils. I use several brands, and aura casia is one of my go-To's. The oils are pure, correctly labeled with botanical and normal names, and they don't promote unsafe usage, unlike several other big name brands. The price is reasonable, and AC oils can be found in many health food stores so you don't have to order and wait.

My favorite AC oil is the lemon, it got me through my pregnancy when I had heavy duty all day nausea.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
What do you like to use this for?
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
what can this be used for?
Lauren S.
Broadlands, VA
I have becoming more interested in using essential oils and I was wondering about this brand. Are they good quality? And how long do they last?
Tiffany S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I heard this is good for acne help, is there any truth to that?
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I gotta try this, I love essential oils, massage oils, perfume oils, bath oils. How much does this one cost?

Target