BY AURA CACIA #7 in Aromatherapy

Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Tea Tree Description: 100% Pure Essential Oil - Cleansing Latin Melaleuca alternifolia Origin Australia Aroma Spicy, Camphoraceous Body Cleanses the body Mind Clarifies the mind Spirit Purifies the spirit Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Tea Tree Directions Wake Up: 4 drops tea tree, 6 drops peppermint in a lamp ring diffuser. Foot Mist: 10 drops tea tree, 8 drops peppermint, 1 oz. water in a mister. Warnings If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Dilute properly - May irritate skin. Not for internal use. • Volatile components of plants which are distilled into a pure essential oil, with no synthetic fragrances added. see more...

Kirsten R.
Southlake, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Cleansing Tea Tree more...
I use tea tree oil for several things Including getting rid of any fungus on your nail, making my own shampoo and on my face as a part of my beauty regimen. This brand is affordable yet potent enough for the price.
K w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My friend gave me this because he knows that I get bad migraines. He wanted me to try this instead of taking so much medicine. So I gave it a shot. The cap is hard to get off, maybe because he has heavy handed it for a while. Idk. But once I got the cap off.. and took one breath, I instantly felt a bit relaxed. He put a dab on the back of neck at the hairline and on each temple and after about 15-30minutes my tension eased off. I was speechless. Only thing is don't get it in your eyes or put it on your face or your eyes will tear up and burn from the fumes. But I have looked into buying more essential oils since this has worked so well for my migraines. I would recommend this to any chronic migraine sufferer like myself with more than 12 headache days a month.
Rose B.
Nashville
Review for: Cleansing Tea Tree more...
I do like this tea tree! A friend recommended it to me. Believe I purchased it at target. also! If you're buying it. Check inside the box for a 1$ off? Coupon. Some type of coupon that you can use that day! I used it to fight off bugs by mixing it with water and using a spray pump but hiding it away so that the light didn't mess it up. Seemed effective. very strong smell but that is normal! used half way and I do recommend it for cleansing purposes!!
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got these because I heard it was good for cracked skin (feet, hands etc) I do not like the smell of this at all it's very strong!! It's not a sweet smell either! I also got this because it's good to put on at the bottom of your pants or rub on your ankles to keep ticks off you when walking in the woods or tall grass! It does it's job but just not a fan of the smell. I wish I could find something else that works that has a better scent.
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of Aura Cacia, and the tea tree is no exception.

This company has passed 3rd party testing, which reveals they provide pure essential oils. This is the only way to ensure you are receiving a pure oil.

The tea tree smells right, and works well. I prefer to add a few drops to my shampoo to deter lice during the school year. I also use 1 drop tea tree and 1 drop lavender in a 10ml roller for "owies" or use it to help during cold season!
Sara A.
Norfolk, Virginia
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have hormonal acne; bad hormonal acne. When it comes to my skin I try to keep things as natural as possible since I flare up very easily. Although this scent is STRONG it fades away pretty fast. I mix it with Rosehip Oil sometime but usually just apply it at night over my spots. The tea tree acts as an antiseptic and by morning my spots are much smaller. You can buy this stuff online or at your local organic grocery store.
Sarah L.
California
I bought mine form target after a couple of my friends begged me to try it out. I have acne prone skin with some scarring. Pros- It worked amazingly well on my scars. Reduced my scarring a lot.
-really cheap as compared to other acne treatment out there.
-Amazing for aromatherapy. Cons- Didn't really work on my active pimples.
-Takes time to have an effect on your skin.

Taryn W.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Tea Tree more...
I have always used Young Living products but decided to try this much cheaper oil brand after seeing it at my local grocery store. I use a few drops as an acne spot treatment and usually see great results with my Young Living oils. This brand didn't prove as affective or potent. I definitely noticed a better improvement when using Young Living.
Rachel D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this on my skin as an acne treatment and it works really well! I have sensitive, acne prone skin that errs on the oily side and this has helped a lot. I found it at a local health food store and will repurchase.
Jeanie K.
I have purchased this oil multiple times. We use it for cuts and scrapes as well as in the diffuser for an antibacterial boost. It works well, the quality is great and the smell isn't overpowering. I would definitely recommend this brand for any oil purchase.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
What do you like to use this for?
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
what can this be used for?
Lauren S.
Broadlands, VA
I have becoming more interested in using essential oils and I was wondering about this brand. Are they good quality? And how long do they last?
Tiffany S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I heard this is good for acne help, is there any truth to that?
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I gotta try this, I love essential oils, massage oils, perfume oils, bath oils. How much does this one cost?

Target