BY AURA CACIA #3 in Aromatherapy

Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Tea Tree Description: 100% Pure Essential Oil - Cleansing Latin Melaleuca alternifolia Origin Australia Aroma Spicy, Camphoraceous Body Cleanses the body Mind Clarifies the mind Spirit Purifies the spirit Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Tea Tree Directions Wake Up: 4 drops tea tree, 6 drops peppermint in a lamp ring diffuser. Foot Mist: 10 drops tea tree, 8 drops peppermint, 1 oz. water in a mister. Warnings If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Dilute properly - May irritate skin. Not for internal use. • Volatile components of plants which are distilled into a pure essential oil, with no synthetic fragrances added. see more...

• I heard this is good for acne help, is there any truth to that?2 Answers
  • what can this be used for?2 Answers
  • Is this brand therapeutic grade?1 Answers
Tina C.
Gaithersburg, MD
Perfect for Acne !!

I have been struggling with my oily, acne prone sensitive skin for 10+ years now and every single on spot treatment I use, works for the first few times but then my skin gets use to it or makes it worse.

Pure tea tree oil makes them go away COMPLETELY.
Now my skin texture has become smoother and even the small blackheads one my cheeks are going away.

I have been using this for almost 3 months now and I will NEVER stop using it.
Abbie B.
Review for: Tea Tree
I started using this when I wanted to start transitioning to a more natural and organic skin care routine. I absolutely love this. It’s very affordable for how much you actually get in a small bottle. I would recommend this to anyone who’s struggling with chronic acne and noting else worked.
Sarah L.
California
I bought mine form target after a couple of my friends begged me to try it out. I have acne prone skin with some scarring. Pros- It worked amazingly well on my scars. Reduced my scarring a lot.
-really cheap as compared to other acne treatment out there.
-Amazing for aromatherapy. Cons- Didn't really work on my active pimples.
-Takes time to have an effect on your skin.

Jenna P.
I love Aura Cacia. This Tea Tree oil remains true to the rest of their product line. It is pure essential oil and is perfect for ingrown hairs, bug bites, sunburn, etc. It is affordable in comparison to many other brands.
Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I live these essential oils!!! I used them for my neck pain and it really calmed it down. I will also use it when I have a cold, or to diffuse in the house I do feel they are good quality and they definitely help getridrid of my colds faster!!!
I also love to use the lavender one pretty much all over the bedroom and on my yoga mat!
They are good quality and are way cheaper than doTERRA and Young living ones.
I did a lot of research and found that they are the same quality.
Kelly W.
Wellness Guru Expert
My friend gave me this because he knows that I get bad migraines. He wanted me to try this instead of taking so much medicine. So I gave it a shot. The cap is hard to get off, maybe because he has heavy handed it for a while. Idk. But once I got the cap off.. and took one breath, I instantly felt a bit relaxed. He put a dab on the back of neck at the hairline and on each temple and after about 15-30minutes my tension eased off. I was speechless. Only thing is don't get it in your eyes or put it on your face or your eyes will tear up and burn from the fumes. But I have looked into buying more essential oils since this has worked so well for my migraines. I would recommend this to any chronic migraine sufferer like myself with more than 12 headache days a month.
Tina M.
Polson , MT
Review for: Tea Tree
This is a great underrated brand imo . These oils are pure and have been around forever for a reason. Tea tree oil is amazing and if you combine ten drops of tea tree with ten drops of lavender combine with 1/2 cup coconut oil then freeze in ice cube trays they will cure athletes foot faster than anything on the market. Or put a few drops in a diffuser and keep the colds and flu at bay. I love these they are inexpensive compared to some brands but are just as good if not better quality. Broksonic Ultrasonic Humidifier and Diffuser
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I got these because I heard it was good for cracked skin (feet, hands etc) I do not like the smell of this at all it's very strong!! It's not a sweet smell either! I also got this because it's good to put on at the bottom of your pants or rub on your ankles to keep ticks off you when walking in the woods or tall grass! It does it's job but just not a fan of the smell. I wish I could find something else that works that has a better scent.
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a huge fan of Aura Cacia, and the tea tree is no exception.

This company has passed 3rd party testing, which reveals they provide pure essential oils. This is the only way to ensure you are receiving a pure oil.

The tea tree smells right, and works well. I prefer to add a few drops to my shampoo to deter lice during the school year. I also use 1 drop tea tree and 1 drop lavender in a 10ml roller for "owies" or use it to help during cold season!
Grace L.
Miami Springs, FL
Review for: Tea Tree
I love this oil. I mainly use it for my acne and boy does this thing WORK! Its clearing my skin up beautifully. Some people dont like the smell because it is very potent but i really like it. Something else that i have been using it for is mixing it with coconut oil and applying it directly to the scalp that is affected my dandruff and it has been helping out with that as well. Great product overall and i would totally recommend.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
What do you like to use this for?
Lauren S.
Broadlands, VA
I have becoming more interested in using essential oils and I was wondering about this brand. Are they good quality? And how long do they last?
Tiffany S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I heard this is good for acne help, is there any truth to that?
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
what can this be used for?
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I gotta try this, I love essential oils, massage oils, perfume oils, bath oils. How much does this one cost?