6 colors available

BY AURA CACIA #3 in Aromatherapy

Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Tea Tree Description: 100% Pure Essential Oil - Cleansing Latin Melaleuca alternifolia Origin Australia Aroma Spicy, Camphoraceous Body Cleanses the body Mind Clarifies the mind Spirit Purifies the spirit Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Tea Tree Directions Wake Up: 4 drops tea tree, 6 drops peppermint in a lamp ring diffuser. Foot Mist: 10 drops tea tree, 8 drops peppermint, 1 oz. water in a mister. Warnings If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Dilute properly - May irritate skin. Not for internal use. • Volatile components of plants which are distilled into a pure essential oil, with no synthetic fragrances added. see more...

• what can this be used for?1 Answers
  • Is this brand therapeutic grade?1 Answers
  • I have becoming more interested in using essential oils and I was w...3 Answers
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Orange, CA
One of the popular found essential oils sold in drug stores. I've been using this oil for years-due to its ease of finding at local stores, and the cost isn't extraoridinarily high (like some others found at specialty stores). Tee Tree oil is used for a multitude of things, but I use it mainly for any blemishes or skin irritations. (I work at a place where it's common to have to use the ultra drying hand sanitizer). So I make a soak 3pts water to 1pt Tea Tree oil to soak hands occasionally. This is not the best, most pure type out there (as you can read from ingredients list on bottle). But the smell is strong, and feels like it works well for the price.
Krista L.
Krista L.
Fort myers, Fl
I am a massage therapist and this is my go to brand for all my massage oils and essential oils. The quality is excellent. They have a huge selection, including a line that is all organic. I love that they offer the more expensive essential oils like rose and jasmine blended with jojoba oil, it makes it possible for me to use them without spending a fortune. Great products!
Alma M.
Alma M.
San Jose, CA
I love using tea tree oil for aromatherapy as well as for healing various skin ailments. My favorite use is to get rid of acne. It's best to add it to another oil, especially if your skin is sensitive. You'll want to keep your pets away since this stuff can be harmful to them if they breathe it in or get it on them. The price is decent and it's good quality.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I unfortunately get cold sores once a year in February. Idk why but they come, they hurt, and they look BAD! I have tried abreva, herpecin, lypsyl... Like everything. But tea tree oil actually worked better than everything else!!!! It healed my cold sores in 3 days... They were gone. I have found natural is usually the best way
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love to use this to clean my face after I wash my face. It clears you face of any problems that you might have. The price is a great thing about oils. They are cheap. This product is very gentle being that it's 100% pure essential oil. This is alternative if you really don't or can't use other creams.
Noell F.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love using aura cacia oils for aroma therapy. They aren't expensive like other brands can be but they have an amazing scent and fill the room when I use them in my diffuser! These aren't for consumption though so be careful about using them on your skin and in your tummy!
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
This brand is good - I use it for cleaning, laundry, and general air-freshening. Be aware though - I would not recommend this brand for medicinal/internal uses! Search for other oils for those purposes. But for cleaning, etc, this brand works quite well and I enjoy it!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Love my oils!

Peppermint smells so good!

I mix it with lavender and coconut oil to make some headache relief.

Or I put some on cotton balls, hide them around the house/garage, to scare away mice and spiders.

Worth every penny!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
I use this on my skin as an acne treatment and it works really well! I have sensitive, acne prone skin that errs on the oily side and this has helped a lot. I found it at a local health food store and will repurchase.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
This oil was a good supplement with my first oil collection. The uses for tea tree oil are astronomical. I prefer a more organic and pure oil but this does well in a pinch!
Carissa E.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
What do you like to use this for?
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Broadlands, VA
I have becoming more interested in using essential oils and I was wondering about this brand. Are they good quality? And how long do they last?
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Is this brand therapeutic grade?
Kara L.
Kara L.
What is your favorite essential oil and why?? I'm wanting to start using em more!
Liz R.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I gotta try this, I love essential oils, massage oils, perfume oils, bath oils. How much does this one cost?