BY AURA CACIA

Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Spike Lavender Description: 100% Pure Essential Oil - Uplifting. Latin Lavandula latifolia Origin Spain/France Aroma Camphoraceous Body Purifying Mind Activating Spirit Uplifting Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Spike Lavender Directions Invigorating Massage: 4 drops spike lavender, 3 drops eucalyptus, 1 tbsp grapeseed oil. Purify the Air: 3 drops each spike lavender and lemon, 4 drops frankincense in an electric diffuser. Warnings If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before use. Dilute properly. May irritate skin. Not for internal use. • Lavender (lavandula angustifolia), 100% pure essential oil. see more...

• What is the difference between this and regular lavender ...1 Answers
Tasnia I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Such a relaxing smell and sniffing it is amazing for sleep problems , anxiety and calms down mind and body . I also mix a drop of it with my facial moisturizer at night and it makes my skin feel so calm and relaxed.
Andrea D.
Milwaukee, WI
I use this lavender essential oil to calm me down and for relaxation. I like that it's easy to find. I feel very relaxed whenever I warm some up in candle or bath. I appreciate that it's easier to find and less expensive than home companies like DoTerra and Young Living
kaitlyn o.
I have had restless leg syndrome since i was a kid. As i got older, it got worse and started to affect my arms and fingers. Nothing i have ever done has helped me until i started breathing in lavender. I specifically use this brand since it is the cheapest i have found. Within 30 seconds i am fully relaxed and able to go to sleep and stay asleep. I LOVE EO's!
Ashley P.
Henderson, AR
I used to have sleeping problems but, when i started using this it got all better. it smells good and is easy to apply and use. its very effective. i love it. it is a little expensive but is totally worth it. i would recomand it to anyone! its amazing
Lauryn O.
Rockwall, TX
I love this oil! We diffuse this at night for restful sleep! I also burned my hand recently and applied this to the burn, it really seemed to speed up the healing process! I used a drop directly to the skin without irritation but if you're concerned you could mix with coconut oil. Always love to have Lavender on hand!
Jaclyn B.
Knoxville, TN
Aura Cacia Lavender essential oil smells great. It is very relaxing I use it in my diffuser every night and have added it to my laundry as well.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
I've used this for quite some time now. I got it for my baby to sleep better at night. I've even made a sugar scrub with this oil smells amazing.
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Amazing I put this in my hair so it is drenched and moisturized but only on the ends of my hair not near the scalp or it can get oily
Hannah D.
I suffer from an anxiety disorder and the difference this has made to my life is unbelievable! Lavender is such a relaxing scent, and really makes for a wonderful sleep when mixed with water and sprayed on your pillow. Wonderful.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
What is the difference between this and regular lavender oil?