Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Pine - 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Maryann T.

BY AURA CACIA

Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Pine Description: 100% Pure Essential Oil - Enlivening Product Notes: Color: Pale yellow-green Viscosity: Mobile Top Note: Strong, fresh, sweet Middle Note: Strong, turpentine-like, balsamic Dry Note: Faintly sweet Aromatherapy Actions: Centering, refreshing, harmonizing Safety Data: Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing. Regulatory Status: FDA 121.1163. 172.510 Origin: Bulgaria Processing Notes: Essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the needles and twigs. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Pine Directions Clear the Air: Put a few drops of pine on a cotton ball and place in your vacuum bag. Liven Up: 5 drops each pine and tangerine, 1/4 cup water in an electric vaporizer. Ingredients: Pinus sylvestris (pine) oil Warnings If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before use. Dilute properly. May irritate skin. Not for internal use. Volatile components of plants which are distilled into a pure essential oil, with no synthetic fragrances added. see more...

Nevada W.
Lead, SD
I make homemade bath and beauty products and use these essential oils in them a lot. They are very concentrated and the smell lasts a long time. They are a little spendthrift but you only need a few small drops. I've had some bottle last me almost a year
Enie B.
Dallas, TX
I have come to make essential oils a part of my life! They are just a perfect blend from head to toe!
Use them for a side effect free later result! They are sold in bulk online making it easier for you to get a variety for you to mix and blend!
Emma S.
Brea, CA
This stuff is amazing! I always love using their oils in my diffuser or in the bath tub or even mixing them together to create a sheet spray. They are very natural and their is never any gross after smell or chemically smell. I always breathe happily!
Rosemary B.
Germantown , MD
I love these essential oils. Very nice quality. They do get a little pricey and by that I mean up in the twenties for certain oils like geranium. Oil line is one of my favorites because it's very versatile.
Cady D.
I love all these natural essential oils. I get them every chance I can, and a variety of them. Each oil has different properties and is good for a variety of different things. I swear by these.!
Chance R.
Charlotte, NC
Love this brand of oils. I use them daily especially the castor, jojoba and almond oil. You can use them for different purposes...beauty, health, etc. I would recommend this product for anyone who is in need for good essential oils.
Lauren C.
Fantastic brand! The pine scent is great to put in oil diffusers around Christmas time. Makes the whole house smell like a Christmas tree!
sandy h.
Los Angeles, CA
What is this for. I always see people buy or the tea tree oil i would like to know what do they use it for. Is it really good.
Sarah A.
I enjoy this oil before I go to bed. I'm not completely certain of how well it works, but it has no no negative effects.
Maryann T.
I love aura essential oils. This brand is amazing and responsibly priced. I highly recommend it.
Recomendo bastante, ja uso a I'm tempo e vi muita diferença desde que comecei a usar?