Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Peppermint 0.5 fl oz

by Aura Cacia

Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Peppermint Description: 100% Pure Essential Oil - Cooling Instantly recognizable, peppermint oil has a very potent minty aroma that produces a cooling and refreshing sensation. Combine peppermint, lavender and a skin care oil for a soothing stomach-massage oil. Product Notes: Color: Pale yellow to pale olive-green Viscosity: Mobile Top Note: Very fresh, grassy and buttery Middle Note: Strong, grassy-minty, with a deep balsamic-sweet undertone Dry Note: Sweet, clean Aromatherapy Actions: Cooling, vitalizing, refreshing Regulatory Status: GRAS 182.20 Origin: United States Processing Notes: Essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the flowering plant. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Peppermint Directions Cooling Comfort: 5-4 drops peppermint on a cool cloth across the forehead or over the back of the neck. Pep Up Waft open bottle under nose. Ingredients: Mentha x piperita (peppermint) oil Warnings If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Dilute properly - May irritate skin. Not for internal use. • Mentha x piperita

Is this good for the feet?
does this help with the effects of a cold to help minimize them?
Is this actually pure essential oil as it claims? Since the FDA doesn't regulate oils many claim to be pure but are actually diluted in a carrier oil
Start your review of Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Peppermint 0.5 fl oz!
a month agoNashville, TN
I have been using Aura Cacia products for twenty years. They are high quality and never disappoint. I have used the peppermint oil in invigorating blends in my diffuser and natural DIY bug repellents.
2 years agoHayesville , NC
This is a great peppermint oil. It is strong so only a little is needed. I use this for soaps, sprays, and medically. If you have a cold this will help your stuffy head. It's not cheap. You can find a peppermint that is slightly cheaper and just as good. I recommend trying.
9 months agoMoses Lake, WA
Purchased at: CVS
This stuff is a life saver because of my chronic migraines. I just ran a bit on my fingers and rub it on my temples and the tingling and cooling sensation helps a lot when you don't want to take to much medicine. It's not to badly priced.
10 months agoHarrison, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I always carry peppermint oil on me because it helps so much with my headaches. This brand is awesome and relatively easy to find at different stores. The size is perfect for travel too!
a year agoBoca Raton
It is excellent! Works great even to wear day to day. It is a nose opener. I recommend it for any situation. It is a fond scent. I use it often and no problems here.
a year agoCharleston, WV
I could not sleep at night without my peppermint oil. This stuff is so therapeutic and makes me feel at ease. After my life long friend/pet cat/other half of sixteen years passed away recently I couldn’t sleep because he used to lay on a pillow beside me ever night and I just could relax and calm down. A mixture of this peppermint oil and eucalyptus oil in a diffuser has helped me tremendous. I now will wear them on a lava rock necklace when I’m on the go and it has helped my mourning and grieving process to the point that I still miss him but I am okay.
3 years ago
My husband and I just got a diffuser for Christmas and now we diffuse oils almost every day! One of our favorite oils is peppermint. It's good for headaches and clearing out your sinuses. It works really well. I also really like the Aura Cacia brand. They are fairly priced and provide easy access of essential oils. I buy the from Frontier co-op.
a year agoLk In The Hls, IL
This is my favorite essential oil brand and flavor.  I have tried any brands and this one seems to retain the aroma the longest.  Peppermint to me is very refreshing and calming at the same time.  Plus it leave the house smelling wonderful.  I would recommend this to everyone!!
2 years ago
I use this for mosquito repellent when outside at night. It works like a charm. I love the scent and ever since I've been using it I have cut down on the number of mosquito bites I get when outside. THEY LOVE ME! So this is a little trick I came upon and it works wonders. I put it on all my pulse points as well as around my ankles and feet. Cannot do without! Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Peppermint 0.5 fl oz
3 years agoFremont , NE
CHRONIC MIGRAINES....Another brand I use is ELLIA. I go straight for the peppermint oil when I have a migraine. Put it in my diffuser and leave me alone otherwise I have to give myself a shot. Peppermint oil has also helped with my sinuses. I've only put it in my diffuser but I'm still new to these oils.