BY AURA CACIA

Nutmeg by Aura Cacia 0.5 oz EssOil Nutmeg 0.5 oz EssOil Product Nutmeg is a warming activating ingredient in massage oils without the potentially irritating effects of other spice oils. It helps to soothe soreness in overworked muscles. A spreading dioecious evergreen tree 15 to 20-meters (49 to 66 ft) high with dark green leaves yellow flowers without petals and large yellowish fruit. All parts of the tree are aromatic. Female trees produce the pale brownish yellow fleshy fruit that splits into two at maturity. Inside is a large hard seed surrounded by bright red aril that forms a thin net-like fleshy layer. Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Dillute Properly - Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Other Ingredients Myristica fragrans (nutmeg) oil Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

• I have heard about this oil but what is it good for?1 Answers
Buy on Puritan...
Stephanie W.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love these essential oils. I've used this to add to my coconut oil when I use it as a lotion during the fall. Nothing like nutmeg smelling lotion during the Holiday season =)
victoria q.
Sacramento, CA
Smells a bit more like cloves than nutmeg to me. Reasonably priced and all of the Aura Cacia Essential Oils are useful in aromatherapy.
Kyla P.
Thompson, MB
I have used many of Aura Cacia's essential oils and they are of an excellent quality. They are some of the first I ever bought because of their availability at many health food stores. I do, however, prefer to buy them in bulk online because of the price difference.
Sandra V.
I have heard about this oil but what is it good for?