BY AURA CACIA

Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Myrrh Description: 100% Pure Essential Oil - Introspective The spicy, earthy aroma of myrrh has been used as incense for almost 4,000 years. A blend of myrrh essential oil and jojoba oil is an effective application for dry, dull or aged skin. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Myrrh Directions Encourage Expression: 5 drops myrrh, 1 drop vetiver, 6 drops bergamot in a lamp ring diffuser. For Meditation: 8 drops myrrh, 1 drop carrot seed, 9 drops neroli, 1 oz water in a mister. Ingredients: Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) oil Warnings If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Dilute properly - May irritate skin. Not for internal use. • Volatile components of plants which are distilled into a pure essential oil, with no synthetic fragrances added. see more...

• Can someone describe the scent of this oil and what you u...7 Answers
  • Does this leave the wall that its next to oily? 6 Answers
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've always had good luck with this brand of essential oils. I think depending on where these are sold, the price may very. Probably better ordering these products online. If you go to Sprouts they will occasionally have a good sale.
Breonca J.
If I could rate this a BILLION stars I would!!! This is my #1 healing oil & meditation oil. Please please please google/YouTube all the benefits to this oil and practicing oils period, I loooove the smell as well, so calming and relaxing but fresh... Best go to product for healing.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I bought this brand of EO because it was on sale at my local store. I couldn't be happier with it! The scent is right on and with this, less is better because they are potent! I would recommend this to anyone!
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love essential oil this one smells so good I get them from tj max you should try this
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Can someone describe the scent of this oil and what you use it for?
tara w.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this leave the wall that its next to oily?