BY AURA CACIA

Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Lemongrass Description: 100% Pure Essential Oil - Inspiring This tropical grass has been traditionally used in India. Lemongrass is an effective cleansing and astringent ingredient in skin care preparations. Product Notes: Color: Pale yellow to brown-yellowish Viscosity: Mobile Top Note: Fresh, grassy, lemon-like aroma Middle Note: Consistant with top note Dry Note: Consistant with top note Aromatherapy Actions: Cleansing, vitalizing, stimulating Safety Data: Non-toxic, non-sensitizing. Mild skin irritant. Regulatory Status: GRAS 182.20. Origin: India Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Lemongrass Directions Refreshing Diffusion 4 drops lemongrass, 6 drops cardamom in a lamp ring diffuser. Brighten You Mood Waft open bottle under nose. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 0 Servings Per Container: 0 Other Ingredients: Cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) oil Warnings If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Dilute properly - May irritate skin. Not for internal use. • Volatile components of plants which are distilled into a pure essential oil, with no synthetic fragrances added. see more...

Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love essential oils. There are so many that help with so many things. They come in the perfect sizes so you can take them with you anywhere you go. They help take away any stress you have and are fun to use in the bath tub. Helps relieve muscle pain and helps heal your body from anything damaged. Great for using in foot massages too. I love massages with essential oils. There are so many out there and I suggest and highly recommend more and more people out there check it out! It is so worth it. You can eventually even replace every day over the counter med with these and prevent having multiple Dr visits a year by using essential oils. It is something more and more people should be getting into!!
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
I love lemongrass essential oil. I use it for many things. I use it to keep away the mosquitoes and other bugs when I'm out at night or whenever I'm on walks. I walk about four to eight miles a day 5 days a week and lemongrass essential oil is excellent for repairing torn ligaments, muscle sprains, it's a powerful painkiller and relieves gout and charlie horses and shin splints and it has helped minimizing the appearance of my varicose veins and cellulite on my legs. These are the benefits I've experienced using lemongrass essential oil. I put 30 to 40 drops of lemongrass essential oil in an entire 4 ounce bottle of avocado oil (always put an essential oil in a carrier oil). I rub this on my legs and my feet and wherever else I may have pain.
patty w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Helps keeps bugs away. I put in all my doorways and Windows to keep bugs like ladybugs,stink bugs and spiders out. Plus t makes the house smell nice
Bethany P.
Oceanside, CA
Definitely a fan of this brand and I love the lemon grass. It's a super fresh scent :) great to add to a diffuser or to your moisturizer
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I absolutely love this oil!! It is my favorite essential oil and I can use use it for so many differnt things!
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have really grown to love the smell of lemongrass. It is very refreshing and energizing.
Danielle D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my essential oil go-to! It's not as calming as lavender or chamomile, but it's also not as bright as lemon or sweet orange. I like the lemongrass oil because it's an uplifting scent that awakens me but it isn't too strong. I mix this with apricot kernal oil and use it as a moisturizer for a very soft, natural finish to my face.
Rene M.
I have this and love the scent but wonder what everyone else uses there's for? Ideas?