Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Lavender

Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Lavender Description: 100% Pure Essential Oil - Calming Aura Cacia lavender essential oil is sourced solely from Ukraine. Lavender essential oil has been produced in Ukraine for nearly 50 years and today Ukraine is perhaps the largest producer of pure lavender oil in the world. The sweet, floral aroma of Ukrainian lavender has become synonymous with the Aura Cacia brand and is the gold standard of lavender oil. Our Ukrainian lavender source assists us with offering a pure, unadulterated lavender essential oil, the only choice for aromatherapy use. Essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the fresh flowering tops. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Lavender Directions Calming Toner: 5 drops lavender, 1 tsp witch hazel extract. Soothing Mist: 18 drops lavender, 1 oz. water in a mister. Ingredients: Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil Warnings If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Dilute properly - May irritate skin. Not for internal use. • Lavandula Angustifolia/Bulgaria, France/Flowering Top.

Is this a good for use of diffuser
Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Lavender I love this brand, what is your must-have essential oils?
Can you apply this oil neat?
Start your review of Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Lavender!
Lemont, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love popping these into my essential oil diffuser!! I bought the pack of 3 from Meijer and they last me a while. I just love the smell of lavender, it is so calming. This particular one has the perfect lavender scent!
Mount Joy, PA
Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Lavender uploaded by Danielle R.
Just a few drops of this product does the trick! I love the smell, but lavender itself is already perfect for helping me to de-stress and sleep better. It’s affordable and I would recommend it. I purchased it at wegmans.
minnesota
I really love this product!!!!!! The scent is very relaxing and soothing, and I would definitely repurchase. This was also the firsr essential oil I purchased for myself, and am extremely pleased with it. I got the rollerball version, and it's perfect to bring around with me.
Nashville, TN
I use Aura Cacia lavender essential oil every night before bed. I mix with an Aura Cacia Cartier oil and apply to my feet. It keeps my feet looking soft and lovely and helps me sleep like a baby. Aura Cacia
New Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lavender oil is the most popular because almost everyone loves the scent. It’s so super important in aromatherapy too, it does amazing things to the body to help relax. At night. I️ have it in my diffuser usually in combination with other oils, and I also rub some on the bottom of the feet, the neck, and the temples. You do not need to dilute lavender to put it on your skin like most other oils. Putting it in these places will help induce relaxation and restful sleep. As far as this particular brand goes, they are good quality but the bottles are too small for the price. I️ go through so much lavender I️ buy cheaper, larger bottles of it than this. Just make sure that it’s 100% pure and your good!
I've used this brand essential oil Lavender for several years, and I'm never disappointed.  It smells wonderful, and I use it for skincare, as a home fragrance, and I sometimes add it to my organic household cleaner.  It's very therapeutic as well as healing.  To help me sleep better, I add a few drops of Lavender oil to distilled water in a spray bottle, and mist it on my pillows and linens. Though a little goes a long way, I run out quickly because I use it so regularly, so I can't get enough of it!
Hayesville , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oil Lavender uploaded by Robbye B.
This is my favorite lavender oil. It smells so good. Like a lavender field. I use this one for soaps, sprays and medical uses. It is expensive. But I expect to pay as much for an oil this strong. A little will go a long way. I recommend this product fully.
Mesquite, TX
This is one of my favorite oils! It's super calming. It's great to use by itself, and also goes well with a lot of other oils (you can find a ton of good recipes for it). I usually use it in my diffuser at night, or when I'm stressed out. It doesn't smell too strong, but fills the room with a soothing scent.
Purchased at: Amazon
My favorite oil ever. So many uses! I diffuse this every night before bed to help relax and calm me. I also love to put this on my temples and wrists for a little calming!
Millbury
I love adding a couple drops of this lavender oil into a carrier oil (jojoba,almond, avocado) and rubbing it on my 8 year old son's back and temples before bed. #soothing #tranquil #sleeptight!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
Kourtney B. • a month ago
Roman Chamomile which helps my anxiety and insomnia Peppermint and eucalyptus helps when I'm sick or peppermint roll on for car sickness