BY AURA CACIA

Cooling 100% Pure Essential Oil. Ingredients:&Nbsp; Mentha X Piperita (Peppermint) Oil Origin:&Nbsp; Us Aroma: Minty, Fresh Body:&Nbsp; Cooling Mind:&Nbsp; Refreshing Spirit:&Nbsp; Renewing see more...

Anna M.
Waco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not actually 100% natural. Contains a small amount of 100% peppermint oil and the rest is a filler. Notice on the side where it says do not ingest and do not use topically. A real essential oil can be used topically and internally.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this peppermint fragrance from this essential oil. It is definitely cooling and refreshing. I have used as in massage oil for my feet as well as a homeopathic anti-itch bug treatment, and in DIY body scrub.
Lorie D.
I love this brand of oils. I have a bunch but my top favorites are the rosemary, peppermint, and spearmint. I love to user these when I go hiking. I get nauseous from altitude and anything in the mint family helps. I usually carry the rosemary in my backpack on hikes.
Adelina O.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these essential oils for so many things. putting a few drops into your bath makes your skin feel so amazing and gives your body a natural amazing scent once you get out.
Lieschen K.
Mohawk, MI
Love the peppermint. I use it on my temples when I have headaches. Instant relief. Also, the price is great for the quality
Cheryl B.
I love their brand of oils! This and others are clean and don't irritate my skin when I use them
Emily O.
Muncie, IN
It's so soothing and refreshing! I love rubbing this on my chest. It helps me sleep at night
Samantha F.
Great essential oil for a diffuser! Makes the whole room fresh and clean. I love to mix it with lavender as well.