BY AURA CACIA

Aura Cacia® Pure Aromatherapy Wintergreen 100% Pure Essential Oil. see more...

• What all is this used for?1 Answers
  • I love the lavender and tea tree oil from this brand. What does one...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
Mollie C.
Mollie C.
Waddy, KY
The smell is SPOT ON!!! It smell just like winter green gum. When I used it in the scrub I made it over powered it a little bit. So little goes a long way. It way pretty affordable do you can get it at your local craft stor like Micheal's. I would recommend this but you have to love mint scent.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Charlotte, NC
I use this brand always and Wintergreen smells amazing. I use it to make cleaning products and in my shark steam mop! I adore it and you will too! I know it!!!
Jihan M.
Jihan M.
NYC
Amazing product! Definitely helps the mind and body relax! It is really nice to inhale and feel the warmth!
Luz C.
Luz C.
Long Branch, NJ
This can be use for many things . It's Smells so good It's also can be used to calm your anxiety help you to relax its all natural ingredients it's so affordable I would recommend this it's not bad for kids
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Winter Park , FL
Great product! All natural which is great when kids are home and smells great!
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.
I wouldn't recommend this brand for essential oil use. I would recommend young living. They are truly 100% natural. This brand is not guaranteed to be 100% natural. It's a fact that products only have to contain 5% of natural ingredients to claim they are 100% natural. Do your research first.
Paula Z.
Paula Z.
Lombard, Il
It's a good product I like the smell of it and you don't need to use a lot!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Love this product!! Smells great and is a great stress reliever! Just put this in an oil diffuser and enjoy!!
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in lemon and my house has never smelled fresher I use it with my cleaning supplies. Since I found my puppy on the street about a year ago I have done a lot of cleaning up pee and putting a few drops of theirs in my carpet cleaner definitely takes the smell away. Also add to my lotions and leave in conditioners.
Valentina L.
Valentina L.
Great product! Smells good and really helps witj anxiety and to calm down. Its a good therapy for anyone
Paula B.
Paula B.
Rome, GA
What all is this used for?
Emily M.
Emily M.
Kapolei, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the lavender and tea tree oil from this brand. What does one use wintergreen for?