BY AURA CACIA #83 in Aromatherapy

Aura Cacia® Pure Aromatherapy Wintergreen 100% Pure Essential Oil. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I have this in lemon and my house has never smelled fresher I use it with my cleaning supplies. Since I found my puppy on the street about a year ago I have done a lot of cleaning up pee and putting a few drops of theirs in my carpet cleaner definitely takes the smell away. Also add to my lotions and leave in conditioners.
Aubrey B.
I wouldn't recommend this brand for essential oil use. I would recommend young living. They are truly 100% natural. This brand is not guaranteed to be 100% natural. It's a fact that products only have to contain 5% of natural ingredients to claim they are 100% natural. Do your research first.
Katie S.
Athens, GA
We use these oils at my office. We work in a small house, and if you boil a few drops of oil in water, the entire office gets the scent. It's not overpowering, as long as you portion control. We also use citronella and lavender (a great combination!).
Luz C.
Long Branch, NJ
This can be use for many things . It's Smells so good It's also can be used to calm your anxiety help you to relax its all natural ingredients it's so affordable I would recommend this it's not bad for kids
Mollie C.
Waddy, KY
The smell is SPOT ON!!! It smell just like winter green gum. When I used it in the scrub I made it over powered it a little bit. So little goes a long way. It way pretty affordable do you can get it at your local craft stor like Micheal's. I would recommend this but you have to love mint scent.
Ashley N.
Charlotte, NC
I use this brand always and Wintergreen smells amazing. I use it to make cleaning products and in my shark steam mop! I adore it and you will too! I know it!!!
kendal n.
Pensacola, FL
I love this because it's a hundred percent natural and it's the best quality you are ever get out of any other product
Emily D.
Love this product!! Smells great and is a great stress reliever! Just put this in an oil diffuser and enjoy!!
Jihan M.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing product! Definitely helps the mind and body relax! It is really nice to inhale and feel the warmth!
Valentina L.
Great product! Smells good and really helps witj anxiety and to calm down. Its a good therapy for anyone
Paula B.
Rome, GA
What all is this used for?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this safe for kids?
Emily M.
Kapolei, HI
I love the lavender and tea tree oil from this brand. What does one use wintergreen for?