Aura Cacia Pure Aromatherapy 100% Pure Essential Oil Neroli uploaded by Crystal O.

BY AURA CACIA #49 in Aromatherapy

Aura Cacia® Pure Aromatherapy 100% Pure Essential Oil Neroli.
In jojoba oil.
Calming. see more...

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand of essential oil is a knock out. You can find it at some health food stores...I found mine at Fresh Thyme. It works well in our diffuser and with carrier oils. I think I have found my new favorite oil brand. It seems to be a richer consistency compared to a lot of store brand essential oils. It's hard to come by food grade quality oils in a store and not have to purchase them through a consultant.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Belleville, IL
This oil is very moisturizing and it's such a cheap and of foldable price to have nice moisturizing hair but it's a very small bottle so you need to use the oil in moderation but other than that I recommend this brand and their line of oils along with this oil.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
College Station , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love essential oils and this is definitely one of the better brands! They have all different fragrances for headaches, stress, allergies, and pretty much anything else you could think of. I would definitely recommend.
Clarice F.
Clarice F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looooove how you could just use oils for anything. Whether it be a beauty problem or one for your aches and pains. I usually buy lavender oil for aromatherapy, but I'm giving this a try right now!!!
Casey C.
Casey C.
Love this brand of essential oils. This is my go to and target has this brand. Smells delicious and i know it is 100% pure. they are expensive but it's worth it!
Aisley D.
Aisley D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me and my family love essential oils and this is one of the better brands I've tried and definatley recommend trying this brand if you get into essential oils
Cherry O.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good quality essential oil. The fragrance from the oil is just the right amount unlike other brands where it is too strong or not enough. Pleasant scent.
tamara b.
tamara b.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have the best quality oils. I own a lot of them. I love the Neroli scent. I often use it in my liquid black soap mixture.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Olathe, KS
I use this brand of essential oils all the time, I like that the scent isn't to overpowering and it's perfect for everyday use
Katyria R.
Katyria R.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product good quality and fragrance.I always ordered online I love eucalyptus , lemon and lavender