Aura Cacia Precious Essentials - Frankincense (in jojoba oil) uploaded by Marla R.

BY AURA CACIA

The precious essential oils used in Aura Cacis's Precious Essential Oils are all tested with gas chromatography to ensure purity and quality. The jojoba oil used as the carrier for the precious oils is highly regarded by aromatherapists for skin application because its unique composition of proteins, liquid waxes and fatty acids closely resembles the skin's own emollients and isn't excessively oily. These aromatherapy formulations are ideal for every kind of skin application, from massage to use as a natural perfume. Combining our high-quality precious oils - the most expensive and difficult-to-obtain essential oils with jojoba oil results in a more attractive price and an easily-used product that appeals to both experienced and new aromatherapy users. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
I apply 2 drops to my face after washing with black soap to moisturize and help fade away acne scars and hyperpigmentation. This has a mild floral, citrusy scent to it and isn't irritating to the eyes or nose. I noticed that my skin is finally sort of regulating sebum production and doesn't look greasy. It's working for me so far (3 weeks) so 5 stars.
Marla R.
I love this bottle, perfect pride for its size. I also like the fact it's already diluted so I can put it directly on to my skin. I slip it into my purse and carry it with me all the time. Perfect for when I'm on the go and need to meditate.
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
Frankincense is a must have oil for everyone!!! It helps with cell regeneration so it is a great healer, it also is wonder for relaxing the mind and body. This may not be the most therapeutic brand available but for the price it is still quite effective. I would definitely purchase this product again.