BY AURA CACIA

Aura Cacia s Rose Absolute Aromatherapy Spritz will help transform you home into a private spa--or a romantic hideaway. Contains 100% pure Rose Absolute and purified water. 100% Pure Essential Oils Not tested on animals No synthetic preservatives, colors or fragrances. While the rose s aroma sets a stabilizing mood during times of anxiety and grief, it also exhibits the intoxicating qualities that describe an aphrodisiac.  It is not surprising, then, that people feel passionately about this expensive oil, one ounce of which requires 180 pounds of flowers. ; see more...

Randilyn B.
hot springs ar
I love this product I feel it last longer then some other popular name brands. It is strong so if you have allergies or someone who comes over does use accordingly. I do think the scent is wonderful not real chemically like some. I definitely recommend it
Julie P.
Normal, Illinois
I keep one of these at my college dorm and it certainly does it's job nicely. I have never been disappointed by this product. The smell is captivating, though strong, so use sparingly. I highly recommend this product! Go out and try it :)
Check W.
Montgomery, AL
I love!!!!!!this product its great affordable and lasts i would highly recommend
Check W.
Montgomery, AL
What does it have in it?