BY AURA CACIA #19 in Aromatherapy

Aura Cacia's Sensual Jasmine Massage Will Help Transform Your Home Into A Private Spa--Or A Romantic Hideaway. Contains 100% Pure Jasmine Absolute And Skin Nourishing Grapeseed, Sweet Almond, Apricot Kernel And Vitamin E Oils. 100% Pure Essential Oils Not Tested On Animals No Synthetic Preservatives, Colors Or Fragrances. Used For Centuries To Restore Vitality And Incite Passion. Exotic, Alluring, And Extremely Expensive In Its Unadulterated Form, Sensual Jasmine Creates A Tranquil Atmosphere That Is Conductive To Intimacy.&Nbsp; 3.6 Million Fresh Blossoms, Collected Before Sunrise And Handled With Care, Yield Only A Pound Of Oil- Perhaps This Is One Reason That Jasmine Absolute Manifests Its Curious Seductive Power. Made In The Usa. see more...

Marissa S.
Mount Horeb, WI
Smells amazing! Leaves skin soft and refreshed after a massage. Does not leave skin feeling sticky, so you don't have to hop in the shower right away! Great value too, not too expensive. Would recommend!
Destiny M.
The soil is so good whenever I get my back massaged it is the best cuz it smells really good and it makes my skin really soft and smooth and silky I just love it I recommend this for everyone.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This product is good regarding the reviews I have seen! It does smell wonderful and a very clear soft oil .
Carla K.
Muskegon, MI
This is awesome on your feet. I'm a runner and my feet can get pretty rough and knotty sometimes. They feel so warm and related after a nice rub with this.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Lol, sensual made me laugh. This is a great massage oil that it's heavy and greasy. It's super light and great for massages or even mixing in bath water. The jasmine scent is light and wonderful. I recommend this product.
mariangel a.
Para un buen masaje, es recomendable, ya que tiene un olor agradable, en todo spa tienen que tener este tipo de aceites
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
Great oil to use for massage; its light and non greasy, and also has a relaxing aromatherapy scent. I am a massage therapist and I liked this oil, I didn't feel the need to keep using more as I went along!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
This massage oil smells great! I often have sore muscles and a sore back. It really works well and it is so relieving.
Gabrielle M.
Nothing crazy sensual about this but it's great for a good back rub. The oil absorbs well so you're not needing a bath following a back rub. Smells nice and feels great
Allison C.
I love aromatherapy oils. I especially did when I was pregnant and needed frequent back rubs. I highly suggest this brand! It smells great and was so relaxing!
Shirene C.
Elon , NC
Does this naturally absorb?
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
do you like the jasmine fragrance?
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
Is this a natural product?
Imalay G.
Homestead, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
How is this ?
Kiana E.
Is this product good for sensitive skin?