BY AURA CACIA

This Mist Evokes An Atmosphere Of Restful, Dreamy Slumber - Like Resting Your Weary Head On A Pillow Filled With Fresh And Fragrant Hops Flowers And Lavender Blossoms. Arise From Dreamtime Refreshed And Ready For Life. This Product Contains Authentic Essential Oils That Are Gc/Ms-Tested To Confirm 100% Purity And Naturalness. see more...

• I have a hard time sleeping when I get home from work bec...2 Answers
Buy on YesStyl...
Marissa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this spray but the scent is a tad on the strong side. Therefore my husband does not like it! Luckily the overpowering smell fades in about 30 seconds so then it doesn't bother him any longer. The product works well though.
Michaela B.
I love using this before I go to sleep. It's a great blend of essential oils and is truly relaxing. I'm surprised by how quickly I'm going through it, but overall I'm definitely going to repurchase it!
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
Was skeptical to purchase this product but I'm glad I did! I stay up super later and can't seem to turn my rain but since using this I've gotten in a few more hours of sleep each night. Works great!
Leah Y.
Ugh this product is great when it comes to me sleeping. It has a very relaxing smell and has many essential oils. It is very affective and has helped me get a few more hours of sleep. It's very affordable and I would recommend
Barbera M.
Richmond , VA
I have a hard time sleeping when I get home from work because of the long hours. Is this a good way to get some rest ?