BY AURA CACIA #71 in Aromatherapy

Replenishes And Restores Mature Or Sun-Damaged Skin. Natural Rosechip Oil Is Extracted From The Seeds Of Rose Fruits. Made In Usa see more...

• How and what for on this oil? Is it diluted?1 Answers
Aura Cacia Organic Skin Care Oil Restoring Rosehip
  • "I use two drops mixed with 3 drops of sweet almond oil every night after cleansing and toning." in 1 review
  • "My skin was getting really dry and dull after spending constant days in the sun, and this Rosehip oil was just the miracle I needed!" in 1 review
Jessica W.
Niagara Falls, ON
I have cystic acne and I took a risk trying to use oil on my face. I put this on after my shower while my face is still damp, and it isn't heavy (absorbs in a good amount of time). It hasn't made my acne worse, I would say a little better ~ and the unaffected skin looks great now too!
Ciela F.
Palmerston City
I dont like this product is useless. I dont why its just useless for me. We all have different respective so i was disappointed when i first got this. I was like im not going to buy this anymore.
Hă Ň.
Bomerdes (les grottes) شالي 192
افضل منتج على الاطلاق سياسعدكم على ترطييب بشرتكم لاتنسوا اشتركوا بحسابي #infleunstet
موقع جدا جدا جدا رائع Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Purifying Neem Face Wash for Mild Acne
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How and what for on this oil? Is it diluted?

back