Aura Cacia Organic Skin Care Oil Restoring Rosehip uploaded by Zandrea B.Aura Cacia Organic Skin Care Oil Restoring Rosehip uploaded by Sokhary H.

BY AURA CACIA #53 in Aromatherapy

Replenishes And Restores Mature Or Sun-Damaged Skin. Natural Rosechip Oil Is Extracted From The Seeds Of Rose Fruits. Made In Usa see more...

• How and what for on this oil? Is it diluted?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
  • "love rosehip oil - i have VERY dry skin even on the most humid of days - the rosehip oils on the cheeks and other dry areas really makes a difference and adds the moisture back into my skin without my feeling greasy at all." in 1 review
  • "My skin was getting really dry and dull after spending constant days in the sun, and this Rosehip oil was just the miracle I needed!" in 1 review
  • "I use two drops mixed with 3 drops of sweet almond oil every night after cleansing and toning." in 1 review
Antara G.
Absolutely love what this is doing for my skin- especially in fading acne scars, old and new! The texture and evenness of my skin has improved so much since I stopped Retin-A (I had picked and picked, causing more acne scarring!), this is so gentle yet powerful, and is reversing all the damage I had done from picking and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation!
Alexis M.
Fort worth, TX
I love this stuff my scar is so becoming less noticeable.I just can't get over the smell any suggestions? Maybe a good mix with another oil.
Nancy G.
Rosehip oil is my favorite facial moisturizer ever! I love that it absorbs quickly into the skin and has evened out my skin tone.
Yasmin A.
If you mix this with vitamin C powder, it helps fade your acne scars. I don't recommend it for oily skin though.
Alexandra D.
The only rosehip oil I trust because it is both organic and made by aura cacia.
Sokhary H.
Long Beach, CA
I started using this product since I stopped using birth control. Man this rosehip is amazing! Reduces my scars dramatically and hardly any break out. Not oily either!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Rosehip oil is one of the most essential items in my skincare routine. I like to mix it in with my collagen moisturizer and then apply to my face and neck. This oil absorbs quickly and and isn't greasy feeling at all. I love how this has a natural form of Vitamin A in it. Vitamin A, if you don't know, is retinol, which is a very key anti aging agent. This oil doesn't cause breakouts for me but if you are worried about using it for your whole face, this even makes a great under eye product to keep those eyes looking youthful. The packaging also gets an A+ in my book. I love the convenience of the pump applicator so that there's no accidental spills.
Jessica W.
Niagara Falls, ON
I have cystic acne and I took a risk trying to use oil on my face. I put this on after my shower while my face is still damp, and it isn't heavy (absorbs in a good amount of time). It hasn't made my acne worse, I would say a little better ~ and the unaffected skin looks great now too!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How and what for on this oil? Is it diluted?