Aura Cacia Organic Skin Care Oil Restoring Rosehip uploaded by Zandrea B.Aura Cacia Organic Skin Care Oil Restoring Rosehip uploaded by Sokhary H.

BY AURA CACIA #58 in Aromatherapy

Replenishes And Restores Mature Or Sun-Damaged Skin. Natural Rosechip Oil Is Extracted From The Seeds Of Rose Fruits. Made In Usa see more...

• How and what for on this oil? Is it diluted?1 Answers
Aura Cacia Organic Skin Care Oil Restoring Rosehip
  • "love rosehip oil - i have VERY dry skin even on the most humid of days - the rosehip oils on the cheeks and other dry areas really makes a difference and adds the moisture back into my skin without my feeling greasy at all." in 1 review
  • "My skin was getting really dry and dull after spending constant days in the sun, and this Rosehip oil was just the miracle I needed!" in 1 review
  • "I use two drops mixed with 3 drops of sweet almond oil every night after cleansing and toning." in 1 review
Sammie H.
Santa Ana, CA
Wow this product is definitely my new holy grail of skin care products. Started using this about a month ago. It has done wonders for my skin. I use two drops mixed with 3 drops of sweet almond oil every night after cleansing and toning. My skin feels so hydrated and luxurious. Love it!
Ashley W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
AMAAAAZING. I apply a few drops, twice a day, and after LITERALLY a week am noticing a decrease in breakouts, subtle fading of my hyperpigmented acne scars, and the smoothst, most glorious texture of my skin overall. I can't get over it and at this price, it's such a steal.
Antara G.
Absolutely love what this is doing for my skin- especially in fading acne scars, old and new! The texture and evenness of my skin has improved so much since I stopped Retin-A (I had picked and picked, causing more acne scarring!), this is so gentle yet powerful, and is reversing all the damage I had done from picking and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation!
Alexis M.
Fort worth, TX
I love this stuff my scar is so becoming less noticeable.I just can't get over the smell any suggestions? Maybe a good mix with another oil.
Nancy G.
Rosehip oil is my favorite facial moisturizer ever! I love that it absorbs quickly into the skin and has evened out my skin tone.
Tayyaba B.
Great moisturizer, also has vitamin E which will keep your skin supple. Love using this at night so I get the best results.
Yasmin A.
If you mix this with vitamin C powder, it helps fade your acne scars. I don't recommend it for oily skin though.
Alexandra D.
The only rosehip oil I trust because it is both organic and made by aura cacia.
Jessica W.
Niagara Falls, ON
I have cystic acne and I took a risk trying to use oil on my face. I put this on after my shower while my face is still damp, and it isn't heavy (absorbs in a good amount of time). It hasn't made my acne worse, I would say a little better ~ and the unaffected skin looks great now too!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How and what for on this oil? Is it diluted?