BY AURA CACIA

Replenishes And Restores Mature Or Sun-Damaged Skin. Natural Rosechip Oil Is Extracted From The Seeds Of Rose Fruits. Made In Usa see more...

• How and what for on this oil? Is it diluted?1 Answers
Aura Cacia Organic Skin Care Oil Restoring Rosehip
  • "I use two drops mixed with 3 drops of sweet almond oil every night after cleansing and toning." in 1 review
  • "My skin was getting really dry and dull after spending constant days in the sun, and this Rosehip oil was just the miracle I needed!" in 1 review
Kamille L.
Kalamazoo, MI
I read a couple of blog posts about using rosehip oil for the skin. When I saw this on sale at my local natural health food store I decided to give it a try. The smell is not as appealing as Argan oil, but it does a great job of moisturizing my skin during dry and chilly winter evenings. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way! What I do is I pump a small amount and rub it between my hands before patting it onto my face - that way the moisturizer will be sealed in by the oil. If you already use Argan oil, you might want to try this!
Priyanka S.
My skin was getting really dry and dull after spending constant days in the sun, and this Rosehip oil was just the miracle I needed! Not only did it bring back the moisture in my skin, but it evened out my skin tone and softened the texture my skin. A few drops go a long way. I would recommend this to everyone to try at least once! I have to all my friends!
Sammie H.
Santa Ana, CA
Wow this product is definitely my new holy grail of skin care products. Started using this about a month ago. It has done wonders for my skin. I use two drops mixed with 3 drops of sweet almond oil every night after cleansing and toning. My skin feels so hydrated and luxurious. Love it!
Ashley W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
AMAAAAZING. I apply a few drops, twice a day, and after LITERALLY a week am noticing a decrease in breakouts, subtle fading of my hyperpigmented acne scars, and the smoothst, most glorious texture of my skin overall. I can't get over it and at this price, it's such a steal.
Antara G.
Absolutely love what this is doing for my skin- especially in fading acne scars, old and new! The texture and evenness of my skin has improved so much since I stopped Retin-A (I had picked and picked, causing more acne scarring!), this is so gentle yet powerful, and is reversing all the damage I had done from picking and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation!
Alexis M.
Fort Worth , TX
I love this stuff my scar is so becoming less noticeable.I just can't get over the smell any suggestions? Maybe a good mix with another oil.
Nancy G.
Rosehip oil is my favorite facial moisturizer ever! I love that it absorbs quickly into the skin and has evened out my skin tone.
Tayyaba B.
Great moisturizer, also has vitamin E which will keep your skin supple. Love using this at night so I get the best results.
Yasmin A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
If you mix this with vitamin C powder, it helps fade your acne scars. I don't recommend it for oily skin though.
Alexandra D.
The only rosehip oil I trust because it is both organic and made by aura cacia.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How and what for on this oil? Is it diluted?

Vitamin Shoppe