Aura Cacia Organic Skin Care Oil Restoring Rosehip uploaded by Zandrea B.Aura Cacia Organic Skin Care Oil Restoring Rosehip uploaded by Sokhary H.

BY AURA CACIA #53 in Aromatherapy

Replenishes And Restores Mature Or Sun-Damaged Skin. Natural Rosechip Oil Is Extracted From The Seeds Of Rose Fruits. Made In Usa see more...

• How and what for on this oil? Is it diluted?1 Answers
Aura Cacia Organic Skin Care Oil Restoring Rosehip
  • "love rosehip oil - i have VERY dry skin even on the most humid of days - the rosehip oils on the cheeks and other dry areas really makes a difference and adds the moisture back into my skin without my feeling greasy at all." in 1 review
  • "My skin was getting really dry and dull after spending constant days in the sun, and this Rosehip oil was just the miracle I needed!" in 1 review
  • "I use two drops mixed with 3 drops of sweet almond oil every night after cleansing and toning." in 1 review
Anna H.
Austin, TX
I purchased this at my local whole foods. I love mixing a drop in with my daily moisturizer a few times a week. I had to reduce to a few times a week since it's a very effective product. They recommend storing it in the refrigerator but I didn't, so I had to get a new one every 6 months.
Tayyaba B.
Great moisturizer, also has vitamin E which will keep your skin supple. Love using this at night so I get the best results.
Kayla T.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this every morning on my face. Its the perfect amount of moisture that your face needs before makeup and before bed. I can't live without it! I also use it after derma rolling, and it helps with redness and collagen growth afterwards. I love love love it! I like this product because the pump is easy and it lasts a long time. I use it daily and I have to replace it now (November) and I got my bottle in June.
somer c.
Vancouver, WA
I've also read about the benefits of rosehip oil as a moisturizer, its supposed to help with fine lines. I use it when my face is still damp after rose and witch hazel toner. Just a thin layer will work. Doesn't smell the best, so I would suggest a spritz of rosewater on top. And only use it on a freshly washed face. I've noticed through a combination of washing my face with honey, follwed by witch hazel, and then moisturizing with this, my facehas never looked or felt better!
Mallory G.
Burlington, MA
Love rosehip oil - i have VERY dry skin even on the most humid of days - the rosehip oils on the cheeks and other dry areas really makes a difference and adds the moisture back into my skin without my feeling greasy at all. it has a light scent and it's recommended to keep the oil in the fridge...that also makes it feel very refreshing and nice when you dab it on the skin. I've used it both by dabbing it on and by putting a few drops in my palm and using it with my moisturizer (i use cetaphil cream for my all over body/face moisturizer...). it's great! i love the rosehip oil and will continue to use it all year long!
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
Been using this at night time as my serum/moisturizer and I wake up every morning with a soft and supple face! I love this so much. I've also noticed a big difference in my skin's complexion and it's also gotten rid of my acne scars.
Kamille L.
Kalamazoo, MI
I read a couple of blog posts about using rosehip oil for the skin. When I saw this on sale at my local natural health food store I decided to give it a try. The smell is not as appealing as Argan oil, but it does a great job of moisturizing my skin during dry and chilly winter evenings. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way! What I do is I pump a small amount and rub it between my hands before patting it onto my face - that way the moisturizer will be sealed in by the oil. If you already use Argan oil, you might want to try this!
Priyanka S.
My skin was getting really dry and dull after spending constant days in the sun, and this Rosehip oil was just the miracle I needed! Not only did it bring back the moisture in my skin, but it evened out my skin tone and softened the texture my skin. A few drops go a long way. I would recommend this to everyone to try at least once! I have to all my friends!
Sammie H.
Santa Ana, CA
Wow this product is definitely my new holy grail of skin care products. Started using this about a month ago. It has done wonders for my skin. I use two drops mixed with 3 drops of sweet almond oil every night after cleansing and toning. My skin feels so hydrated and luxurious. Love it!
Ashley W.
AMAAAAZING. I apply a few drops, twice a day, and after LITERALLY a week am noticing a decrease in breakouts, subtle fading of my hyperpigmented acne scars, and the smoothst, most glorious texture of my skin overall. I can't get over it and at this price, it's such a steal.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How and what for on this oil? Is it diluted?