BY AURA CACIA

Replenishes And Restores Mature Or Sun-Damaged Skin. Natural Rosechip Oil Is Extracted From The Seeds Of Rose Fruits. Made In Usa see more...

• How and what for on this oil? Is it diluted?1 Answers
Aura Cacia Organic Skin Care Oil Restoring Rosehip
  • "I use two drops mixed with 3 drops of sweet almond oil every night after cleansing and toning." in 1 review
  • "My skin was getting really dry and dull after spending constant days in the sun, and this Rosehip oil was just the miracle I needed!" in 1 review
April M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you want skin like a Star then this is for you. Used once in the morning and once at night- leaves skin feeling as soft as a rose pedal. Leaves a natural glow to the face that people can not resist! Aura Cacia Rosehip Seed Skin Care Oil Certified Organic 1 fl oz
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Aura Cacia Organic Skin Care Oil Restoring Rosehip is amazing! Carrie L. gave me an extensive and very helpful answer to a question I asked here on influences discussion board, I went out to purchase this bottle and I absolutely love it. I've only used it once and it already made my skin feel soft and hydrated. If you want wrinkle prevention and don't want to pay 20.00 or more, try this! It's amazing!
Nichole L.
I bought this oil because the skin around my nose was extremely dry during the winter, it applied a little every night after taking off my makeup and did see a different over time, the only thing I was not a huge fan of was the smell. It had a slight chemical smell but I would still recommend it to people with dry skin.
Anna H.
Austin, TX
I purchased this at my local whole foods. I love mixing a drop in with my daily moisturizer a few times a week. I had to reduce to a few times a week since it's a very effective product. They recommend storing it in the refrigerator but I didn't, so I had to get a new one every 6 months.
Sokhary H.
Long Beach, CA
I started using this product since I stopped using birth control. Man this rosehip is amazing! Reduces my scars dramatically and hardly any break out. Not oily either!
Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Rosehip oil is one of the most essential items in my skincare routine. I like to mix it in with my collagen moisturizer and then apply to my face and neck. This oil absorbs quickly and and isn't greasy feeling at all. I love how this has a natural form of Vitamin A in it. Vitamin A, if you don't know, is retinol, which is a very key anti aging agent. This oil doesn't cause breakouts for me but if you are worried about using it for your whole face, this even makes a great under eye product to keep those eyes looking youthful. The packaging also gets an A+ in my book. I love the convenience of the pump applicator so that there's no accidental spills.
somer c.
Vancouver, WA
I've also read about the benefits of rosehip oil as a moisturizer, its supposed to help with fine lines. I use it when my face is still damp after rose and witch hazel toner. Just a thin layer will work. Doesn't smell the best, so I would suggest a spritz of rosewater on top. And only use it on a freshly washed face. I've noticed through a combination of washing my face with honey, follwed by witch hazel, and then moisturizing with this, my facehas never looked or felt better!
Mallory G.
Burlington, MA
Love rosehip oil - i have VERY dry skin even on the most humid of days - the rosehip oils on the cheeks and other dry areas really makes a difference and adds the moisture back into my skin without my feeling greasy at all. it has a light scent and it's recommended to keep the oil in the fridge...that also makes it feel very refreshing and nice when you dab it on the skin. I've used it both by dabbing it on and by putting a few drops in my palm and using it with my moisturizer (i use cetaphil cream for my all over body/face moisturizer...). it's great! i love the rosehip oil and will continue to use it all year long!
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
Been using this at night time as my serum/moisturizer and I wake up every morning with a soft and supple face! I love this so much. I've also noticed a big difference in my skin's complexion and it's also gotten rid of my acne scars.
Kayla T.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this every morning on my face. Its the perfect amount of moisture that your face needs before makeup and before bed. I can't live without it! I also use it after derma rolling, and it helps with redness and collagen growth afterwards. I love love love it! I like this product because the pump is easy and it lasts a long time. I use it daily and I have to replace it now (November) and I got my bottle in June.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How and what for on this oil? Is it diluted?

Vitamin Shoppe