Aura Cacia Organic Skin Care Oil Jojoba uploaded by Melissa H.

BY AURA CACIA #29 in Aromatherapy

To Nourish And Replenish Skin Pure Aromatherapy Certified Organic Jojoba Oil Made In Germany see more...

• Will this help for normal to dry skin and clear up some hyper pig...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? I don't like oils that smell too musky 1 Answers
  • I know they say this is skin oil, but can i use it in my hair?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Shel C.
Louisville, KY
This jojoba is such a great oil for so many uses! It absorbs easily into the skin, and unlike some oils, does not clog pores on your face. I use it as a base in my roller bottle essential oil blends, as well as a makeup remover, added with some witch hazel.
Justine A.
Amherst, MA
Expensive however this is very moisturizing and makes my skin feel amazing. Especially with the hot weather this summer. This oil has many purposes too but I use it with on face mostly.
Meagan K.
Fairport, NY
I LOVE jojoba oil, this stuff is so moisturizing and great. It makes my skin soft and smooth and the bonus is it is all organic and natural
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I love me some Jojoba oil! I use it to take off my eye makeup every single day. It removes mascara and eyeliner gently and efficiently while conditioning your lashes at the same time. Using jojoba oil has made my lashes so long and healthy, no need to spend money on pricey Lash growth serums
Bethany P.
Oceanside, CA
I love this brand! They are good quality products and still reasonably priced and the jojoba is great. No weird smell great oil. Good to use as a carrier oil for your essential oils on your skin or just as a moisturizer on your face!
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
I love this brand. They're easy to find, and affordable. This oil is awesome for your skin and I highly recommend it. I've used it for making different beauty products, or just putting it straight on my skin.
Adriana F.
This is one of my favorite oils to use as a moisturizer. It doesn't irritate my skin at all. I like using it before bed and I can tell that it makes my skin complexion look much healthier.
Celeste A.
Austin , TX
This is an awesome product to use on ear lobes to aid in supple lobes, as well as to oil organic jewelry.
Jessica C.
Great to use for soap making and other diy projects I also have this in almond oil and smells great.
Taey O.
Cedar rapids , IA
Love love love love! Good local brand, hydrates my skin, doesn't make it too oily but very soft and glowy, even better than coconut oil for the face at least
Gi M.
Can you buy this at walmart or
Shawnee F.
Does this work
katina h.
Will this help for normal to dry skin and clear up some hyper pigmentation
Danielle B.
Jersey city, NJ
I know they say this is skin oil, but can i use it in my hair?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How does this smell? I don't like oils that smell too musky