Aura Cacia Organic Skin Care Oil uploaded by Ashleigh D.

BY AURA CACIA

To Nourish and Replenish Skin. Pure Aromatherapy. Certified Organic Jojoba Oil. . see more...

• Does this oil make your face breakout? Does it leave it t...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? I really want it!1 Answers
Ashleigh D.
Gladewater, TX
This stuff is great. The argon oil is amazing, but the macadamia oil is where it's at! I use it every time I wash my hair. I put it and a leave in conditioner in after washing and my hairs natural waves look stunning!
Laura B.
Love Argan oil for my oily skin. hydrates with no breakouts. you can also use this in your hair. massage into scalp or make your own skincare with this oil.
elphey i.
This oil is quickly soaked up by the skin. I use it for my face and hair alone, as well as in blends. It is super moisturizing and my skin loves it!
Mary D.
Cleveland, TN
Aura Davis products are wonderful! I can get them at my local health food store. They are not over priced. And they trustworthy and great quality.
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
I love this product !!! I mostly use it in my home made lotion bars recepes . It really works , and it adds a soft hint of fragrance.
Jessica B.
My mom is very into essential oils and this one works amazing supercool stuff it works like a charm
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Absolutely love this. . . I am a sucker for organic products and this stuff is the best!!
Kayliss C.
Love how effective this product is. easy to find , easy to use & always positive results.
sunnee s.
Regina, SK
I use this as a spot treatment on my acne scars. It has a little faint stinky smell (but it goes away after a while!) and takes longer to absorb than other oil I use, so I only use this at night time.

Ive been using this for about 3 months and I can definitely tell its starting to fade out the acne scars/marks even tho I haven't been using it consistently. Currently started testing out on the big bruise-looking scar marks on my knee - will update review with the result!
Jessica T.
Does this oil make your face breakout? Does it leave it too oily or is it absorbing?
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Where can I buy this? I really want it!

Walmart